JROCK...Pic...Em.....Winners!!!

JROCK

Preeminent
Down-n-Dirty!!!

Last weeks record 5-0 (Dang I'm Good)

Hobo's v.s. Da Hambling Firm: There is a steam rolling train coming to The Gump. The number 3 train in all of 1-AA USA. The only problem is hobo's steal rides. General Kennedy and his air assault comrades will give LA. Normal's secondary their first true test. This will be the marqee matchup in BCF this weekend contrary to popular belief. You heard it here first..Hobo's sting Tigers....by 3

The Talibon Defense v.s. Puppy Dogs: The Aerial attack of one jsue will drop bombs on A&T's secondary. But, when the ground troops led by one Maurice Hicks start advancing on the Talibon, they will encounter casualties. Sorry puppies this is no Morgan State; oops the puppies fell in that one.....Sonic Boom "Getting Ready" to down the doggies by.....14

SUperior v.s. nasty garden snakes: If puke was a color f'u would only have one school color. Ben Ladin will not save Quinn (Mama Rattler) Gray from a ferocious feline defense. In other news Florida's Evans aka Billy Joe (like Ebeneezer Scrooge) had a nightmare and decided to exchange game film. Jags go into Braggs and handle snakes like a Tucker trick by 14

Rice & Totten.....Send Help!!! All "Con" by 28.

Texas Commuters College v.s. Mo. Bro. This is a very hard game to call. I flipped a coin and the penney is still in the air.....Mo. Bro. by 7

P.V. v.s. Pine Puff: Sorry P.V. some team is in dire need of a win and that is not good news for you. Cowardly Lions by 10

***AAMU is MIA; A reliable source has conveyed they have enough of 1-AA schedules and 1-A coaches. The puppies are at Camp Davis strategizing on how to have a successful coop to over throw Captain CooCooper and re-enter the SIAC.***

Why would we be scared? We look forward to playing them again. Sounds like Kennedy had a helluva game. Good job by the Coles in putting together a good offensive game plan.

It happens sometimes...we'll be back. Glad to see you're getting so much enjoyment!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Why would we be scared? We look forward to playing them again. Sounds like Kennedy had a helluva game. Good job by the Coles in putting together a good offensive game plan.

It happens sometimes...we'll be back. Glad to see you're getting so much enjoyment!

I know the G-Men are not sced. Dont take the loss so serious. The is the smack board. The predictions are met to be comical. But, take the tail kicking the JAGS are going to bestow on the rump personal (smile).

Geaux JAGS...For Pete Sake that was some good Rattler Gumbo..hahaha

Damn you jsue I expected you all to win the MEAC championship this week.

JROCK,

I didn't take offense. I appreciate the smack...it was one helluva game. Man, you just never know about the SWAC!

I'm not mad at all...I just went out and shot my neighbor's barking azz dog so it's all good now!:emlaugh:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
JROCK,

I didn't take offense. I appreciate the smack...it was one helluva game. Man, you just never know about the SWAC!

I'm not mad at all...I just went out and shot my neighbor's barking azz dog so it's all good now!:emlaugh:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I hope famu's cholly dont shoot anyones barking dogs.

Back