JROCK....Pic....Em..Winners!!!!

JROCK

Preeminent
Down-n-Dirty!!!

Da Gump v.s Da Hill.....Bama St has the knack for falling in big games. But, this year it is going to be different. Sister Theresa voodoo priestess has apparently removed the curse and placed in on Average & Mediocre. And, just like a dog 0-10 will roll over and play dead. Air Assault Kennedy and the crew will be dropping missiles all in the secondary of A&M in addition to the ground troops occupying the endzone..............Bama St in a romp by 21

NAIA Pine Bluff v.s. Jsue......Jsue will be looking at the SCG on T.V. Someone needs to tell 0-13 that just because they beat S.U. the season is not over. Pine Puff is shell shocked from the Gram lost and and Jsue like a battered wife is bruised up from the last two weeks. This is a hard one to call. Therefore, I will go with buffalo aka Jsue by..........7

LA. Normal v.s. TX. Community College....Hambling in a massacre by 35

All "con" v.s. Cal Poly.....The good Drs.' ball club is exposed..Cal Poly by 21

The SUpreme Team of the SWAC v.s. Sissipi Valley High...um I mean...State Univ?...Need I say More..........S.U. BY 28

Last week record: 4-1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by JROCK
Down-n-Dirty!!!

Da Gump v.s Da Hill.....Bama St has the knack for falling in big games. But, this year it is going to be different. Sister Theresa voodoo priestess has apparently removed the curse and placed in on Average & Mediocre. And, just like a dog 0-10 will roll over and play dead. Air Assault Kennedy and the crew will be dropping missiles all in the secondary of A&M in addition to the ground troops occupying the endzone..............Bama St in a romp by 21

NAIA Pine Bluff v.s. Jsue......Jsue will be looking at the SCG on T.V. Someone needs to tell 0-13 that just because they beat S.U. the season is not over. Pine Puff is shell shocked from the Gram lost and and Jsue like a battered wife is bruised up from the last two weeks. This is a hard one to call. Therefore, I will go with buffalo aka Jsue by..........7

LA. Normal v.s. TX. Community College....Hambling in a massacre by 35

All "con" v.s. Cal Poly.....The good Drs.' ball club is exposed..Cal Poly by 21

The SUpreme Team of the SWAC v.s. Sissipi Valley High...um I mean...State Univ?...Need I say More..........S.U. BY 28

Last week record: 4-1

LOSER!!!!!!!!

The Real Lowdown!

Ala State vs A&M.....I feel that A&M players have quit on Cooper. However, the team might have enuff pride left to really go after Bama State. It will be closer than outsiders think, but the HOBO offense will prevail by 2

Pine Bluff vs JSU... It's still October and that's not a good thing for JSU. This game should be called the Pink Slip game. The losing coach will probably be awarded a pink slip after this game. Oh well, bye bye Bucky!

Greatness vs Tissue... Grambling will have to overcome HC distractions and fired up TxSU defense. The homecoming crowd will leave happy. GSU by 23 points!

Alcorn vs Cal Poly...The Braves on the warpath. Looking like the favorite to represent the East in Birmingham.

SUcks vs Valley... SU has the nerve to venture out of it's territory with a trip to North Louisiana. The Delta Devils are struggling this season, and need a big win to avoid sinking further down in the eyes of potential recruits. Despite a physical effort, the Delta Devils will do their best Titanic impersonation! SU by 22.

Re: Re: JROCK....Pic....Em..Winners!!!!

Originally posted by INSTAUGATER

LOSER!!!!!!!!
:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Is this a novelty?..........An emotional diva.:emlaugh:

Originally posted by MightyDog
JROCK, YOU FINALLY ADMITTED THAT VOODOO WORKS.

Maybe your D-1 coach had a "mo jo" put on him in the other ville and it is a communicable disease;the dawgs are infected. Flee powder cannot solve this problem.

LOL at the "pink slip game". The loser should win a $500 gift certificate to UHAUL.

Originally posted by Lewis
LOL at the "pink slip game". The loser should win a $500 gift certificate to UHAUL.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

It is my understanding the Pine Puff hasn't played A&M and CooCooper may want a piece of the action (gift certificate).

That open date and the three aforementioned teams are making P.V. look real good.

Back