JROCK Pic Em......Winners

JROCK

Preeminent
"Down-n-Dirty"

Hambling v.s. Jeb Bush State U. (MS. Wing where counting and stealing is a way of life) The boys from ruston....oh I mean grumbing,la. are a fraud. On the other hand the talibon govt. defense could not stop wind from blowing in a window. This is a battle between 2 prospective SU victims. Look for duh duh doug to be chasing official. The difference is that the officials will run like hell and doug will never catch them...Jeb Bush State by......1

below Average & Medioce v.s miles??? do they actually play football? 0-10 membership should be revoked if they lose this one. But, I am not to sure that Lewis hasn't started a petition to get the same (revoke) results. A&M or 0-10 or CooCooper Crew by.......28

All"con" v.s. P "60's flashback" V......And, then they woke up.....All"con" by 10

Bumble Bees v.s. Pine "season over" Bluff. The "Lieons" are not fooling anyone. They should tell the truth about that D-2 southwest conference that they have been dreaming some one would initiate. I smell a coward lieon wanting to run away from the SWAC again. They are playing againts a team that wants to run away but to D-1A. At least the gumb has higher aim. Air Assauld Pilot D. Kennedy and the bees by.....17 (p.s. DK APB defense is harboring one of those talibon boys)

The Mississippi Delta is wayyyy to slow for these 3rd Ward boys. If this game is being played in the delta Sam Druker better close early!!!! If the game is played in Houston will these country boys get lost? Oh Well; The Ocean by......21

Last Week Record 4-3

S.U. v.s. Open Date

The SUpreme team of the SWAC will be taking a rest/break before they run the table and bring that SCG III trophy back to the redstick!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back