JPD investigates six homicides in 24 hours

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If Jackson can get back to what it was 25 years ago it would be good. I am from Vicksburg. Jackson used to be poppin when we was younger. That was the thing to go to Jackson. Everyone couldn't wait to go to the metro. I did feel that every decent person that lived in Jackson either moved to North Jackson, Clinton, Byram, Pearl, Madison, or Ridgeland. I just can't believe what Jackson has came to. Riding around west Jackson, south Jackson, or Medgar Evers Blvd. looks so depressing. All those abandoned buildings that need to be torn down. All of those homeless people.
Yes, whenever I go back home and go to Jackson metro area, I stick to Lakeland Drive, County Line Road, and Brandon/Pearl.. The farest I have been into Jackson recently is Memorial Stadium. No riding around like I did back in the Day.

Yes, whenever I go back home and go to Jackson metro area, I stick to Lakeland Drive, County Line Road, and Brandon/Pearl.. The farest I have been into Jackson recently is Memorial Stadium. No riding around like I did back in the Day.
County Line Road is a nice area. I been there twice.

Back