JPD investigates six homicides in 24 hours

I saw an article where a dude in Chicago was shot 65 times... as he existed jail. Just imagine you do a stint, get out and as you're walking out the door you get let loose on.

I saw an article where a dude in Chicago was shot 65 times... as he existed jail. Just imagine you do a stint, get out and as you're walking out the door you get let loose on.

I saw that too. 65 times!!!! Talking about overkill. :rolleyes: Sheeesssseee.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Seems to be nearly every city with a large concentration of black folks. Even my hometown is struggling with the gun violence with only 30,000 residents. Maybe the thugs trying to make up for the year they missed hiding from covid.

MISSISSIPPI Gun Law Strength: 50 OF 50 STATES Gun Death Rank: 2 OF 50 STATES

Mississippi has the weakest gun laws in the country. The state has the second-highest gun death rate and the highest rate of gun exports later used in crime. To protect lives from gun violence, Mississippi legislators should require background checks and waiting periods before all gun sales, repeal the state’s dangerous permitless carry law, and invest in proven community violence intervention programs.

MISSISSIPPI Gun Law Strength: 50 OF 50 STATES Gun Death Rank: 2 OF 50 STATES

Mississippi has the weakest gun laws in the country. The state has the second-highest gun death rate and the highest rate of gun exports later used in crime. To protect lives from gun violence, Mississippi legislators should require background checks and waiting periods before all gun sales, repeal the state’s dangerous permitless carry law, and invest in proven community violence intervention programs.
DC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country and the city is wilding. Gun laws ain't going to stop anything. We literally just had to postpone a nationally televised MLB game because a drive by shooting outside the stadium had people running onto the field.

Responding to communal violence was never the reason BLM or similar grassroots activist groups were started (though some local orgs do, too).

There are, however, many community groups that specifically deal with violence prevention, but do not get the same notoriety as BLM or individual members do.

But this is ultimately the responsibility of elected officials, law enforcement, the legal system, and longstanding systemic issues that lead to this plague of violence.

Do the people committing crimes have any responsibility?

DC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country and the city is wilding. Gun laws ain't going to stop anything. We literally just had to postpone a nationally televised MLB game because a drive by shooting outside the stadium had people running onto the field.

Agree. But they're bringing the guns in from the states with lax gun laws. I saw all the weapons those rioters brought to DC.

What the mayor is saying about community programs and state investment is good but he still needs to get these folks off the street. It might take years for violent offenders to change.

It's ONLY like this because current gun laws are useless. May be illegal to get in Chicago, or DC or LA, but it's not as if you can't travel 20 minutes from either and buy one, legally. If it they were harder to get everywhere, then it would make a difference. But when I can just send someone cash app in a weak gun law state and get whatever I want regardless, the laws don't really mean shit. Chicago probably has more guns per capita on the streets than any other city. You can't get em there but you can get em everywhere else near there.

So let me ask a question. Something has to be done. So who will the black community blame when that happens? A bill will be passed. So who will the blame go to? Same situation that happened at the crack era crime.... Just saying....

You can have a cop on every corner, and it still won't significantly reduce the number of instances of domestic violence, or other inter-personal disputes (that erupt into gun-related violence)...

Jackson isn't special, in that regard. This is happening everywhere..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So let me ask a question. Something has to be done. So who will the black community blame when that happens? A bill will be passed. So who will the blame go to? Same situation that happened at the crack era crime.... Just saying....

According to a certain group black folks don't kill each other. All this is the antics of agents of white supremacy.
We can't get nothing done because that group will view any law or attempt an attack on black folks.

That Clinton Crime Bill was one of them. As was Zero Tolerance in schools-because guess who was crying for help-black folks.

You yelled for this stuff and never bothered to check to see if it worked or was balanced.

What the mayor is saying about community programs and state investment is good but he still needs to get these folks off the street.
Those programs don't work when you give folks choices to attend them and many go right back to the communities. Some of these folks have to leave those areas and never come back. Get away from the enablers even if it's Momma.
It might take years for violent offenders to change.

I would say this-check to see how long those guys stay in jail versus someone busted for drugs? You might be shocked at how fast a killer of black folks gets out versus a black person in jail for robbery or drugs.

Here's something that caughtmy attention????

We have a ton of other minorities in my area, Mexicans, Indians, Asians and other ethnicities. But, why are they not killing each other at alarming rate?

But. you also have to remember that men are heading the households in most of their communities.

Here's something that caughtmy attention????

We have a ton of other minorities in my area, Mexicans, Indians, Asians and other ethnicities. But, why are they not killing each other at alarming rate?

But. you also have to remember that men are heading the households in most of their communities.
Call me crazy or a conspiracy theorist, but there is something suspect about all these random shootings.
There's rarely if any footage of the shooter or shooters, like in Chicago and why are they predominately on the South or Southwest sides or the Black neighborhoods, the ghettos? If people were just ring around randomly shooting, it's be all over the city and not concentrated in a couple of specific areas. Also, lets look at crime as a whole, only Black men are committing crimes now? Like I said, something is suspect.

Call me crazy or a conspiracy theorist, but there is something suspect about all these random shootings.
There's rarely if any footage of the shooter or shooters, like in Chicago and why are they predominately on the South or Southwest sides or the Black neighborhoods, the ghettos? If people were just ring around randomly shooting, it's be all over the city and not concentrated in a couple of specific areas. Also, lets look at crime as a whole, only Black men are committing crimes now? Like I said, something is suspect.
Bruh, have you seen some of the levels of disrespect these young cats are going to. This generation of teens and young adults now are making tik tok videos in the graveyards and pissing on the graves of their enemies. Its crazy

You are not crazy nor a conspiracy theorist. This has been going on and has been buried by BLM (who don't care for living black males to begin with it).

This is what happens when you got black boys feasting on EMOTIONS not logic.

It's not that other races are not doing crimes-it's what type of crimes are they doing. Or they know how to address issues without attention.

How many MEN do you see in those households? Every Hispanic family I have seen move in to my neighborhood-there are MEN in every house.

Even if there was not-9 times out of 10 there is a GRANNY that is not about to play with ANYNONE. I went to a Dairy Queen-MOMMA had her kid working and he looked like he was 10. Uniform and name tag.

As a mass group we have never understood the race war we are in and that we are behind enemy lines. The key is to destroy the black male; to take us out root and stem. The people in power fear that we will one day send them back from whence they came. We are a constant reminder that they could never be us.

Do the people committing crimes have any responsibility?
Not really, just think of the endless amount of excuses made up for criminal conduct. What law abiding citizens fail to realize is that criminals play them like fools, and run game on society's empathy towards them to their advantage, thus at the end of the day many in society have unintentionally become enablers and are unaware their approach is actually contributing to a problem they would rather see resolved.

Last edited:
Back