Jimmy Smith, Steve McNair & Donald Driver Nominees to Pro Football HOF

(copied and pasted from Facebook)

Jimmy Smith has the yards (21st all time now) and was a 5 time All-Pro (borderline. Magic number is 6) but he has under 900 receptions and only 68 career TDs. Was he ever THE man during his time in the NFL? I think he has a better shot than Donald Driver but the one thing Driver has going for him is that Super Bowl ring and being an intregal part of that run. Driver has similar numbers to Harold Jackson (who should have been in) and you see how much hell he has caught trying to get in.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
AWESOME!!!!

I was wondering if somebodywhite or somebodywhowantstobewhite would have brought up the way Steve McNair died to keep him out of the HOF.

You are right. He won one as a rookie.

I think when those who bring up that want to use his Jacksonville career as the basis for his HOF status

Last edited:
While I'm here, there are some benedict saban-dog81s lol we unfortunately allowed in the SWAC who will not want to see these Mississippi SWAC school stars in the hof.

JState, Alcornites, beware of dog81, raoul, and other coloreds who do not like to see SWAC grads/alumni excel.

Back