Jesse Jackson calling on athletes not to attend Kentucky or Louisville

the bottom line is you gotta hit the people who are influencing these naive kids pocket also. When an HBCU grad will openly down another hbcu and recommend a game changing kid go to a pwc knowing that’s not a good fit you gotta start there. I’ve seen coaches bust a gasket when an hbcu goes around them and gets them to sign cause they know the would steer them away

I hate seeing HBCU grads knock HBCUs with the same coded language of them other folks. It reeks of bootlicking.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Maaaan, Jesse might have good intentions but this won't work. My wifey graduated from UK and one thing we can't match is the lil white girls that go to class for those athletes, how do we compete with that?

Maaaan, Jesse might have good intentions but this won't work. My wifey graduated from UK and one thing we can't match is the lil white girls that go to class for those athletes, how do we compete with that?

We gotta get some Gidgets from The Pynk ... although she was a cheerleader at Ole Miss ... I see what you're saying LOL

Some of the people who make most of the decisions in the State of Kentucky came from the University of Kentucky or Louisville. Therefore, those two universities alone have influential power in the State of Kentucky.

This is a good point. For instance Georgia Tech grads have a lot of influence on the economy of the City of Atlanta. There are a lot of Georgia Bulldogs in the Georgia State government. (Those Dawgs take care of their school.) The University of Alabama has had a number of its grads be politicians-including the late Governor George Wallace. The present governor finished at Auburn. These are played out in other cities and states.

Last edited:
This is a good point. For instance Georgia Tech grads have a lot of influence on the economy of the City of Atlanta. There are a lot of Georgia Bulldogs in the Georgia State government. (Those Dawgs take care of their school.) The University of Alabama has had a number of its grads be politicians-including the late Governor George Wallace. The present governor finished at Auburn. These are played out in other cities and states.

That's in all states. Most of the big colleges play some type of economical role in state government. The most we can do is boycott their big money making athletic programs by not allowing our kids play at those schools. After all of its scandals and its racist views, I still don't know how any Black parent would allow their child to attend and play sports for Liberty University. A great deal of Liberty's football team are Black players. I guess none of the Black athletes at Liberty know the true history of the school's founder. The Rev. Jerry Falwell, Sr. was a racist and a segregationist who publicly spoke out against sanctioning the apartheid government regime of South Africa. It would have seemed like many more Black athletes at Liberty would have left the college after Jerry, Jr. gave his full support to Donald Trump.

After all of its scandals and its racist views, I still don't know how any Black parent would allow their child to attend and play sports for Liberty University. A great deal of Liberty's football team are Black players. I guess none of the Black athletes at Liberty know the true history of the school's founder.

I decided to look through some of those players and see if they listed what schools were after those kids before they chose Liberty.
Notable PWIs-
Appalachian State, East Carolina, James Madison, North Carolina, Temple and Virginia Air Force, Army, Navy, North Dakota State SMU, New Mexico & Syracuse, Monroe, Middle Tennessee, New Mexico, Old Dominion and Southern Miss South Alabama and UAB.
HBCUS
Florida A&M, Norfolk State, Howard, Morgan State, Arkansas Pine Bluff, Grambling State, Morgan State Bethune-Cookman, Alabama A&M. With Florida A &M being the MAIN one.
3 players are nephews of NFL players (none attended Liberty)
The majority of the black players are red shirts-be it injury or transfers (more THIS than injury). 90% of the Red shirts were black guys. Quite a few Red shirt Seniors.

Back