Jayrob

We have 16 swac titles, we appeared multiple times in the swac championship, and we’ve been unlucky. Again shortening history doesn’t help your schools cause... bottom line your on the same couch as we are so that would mean you had losses that reflected a deficiency in your program in y’all’s case yalls defense, same as us... I don’t believe we suck ... Jags are going to say what they say cause it’s cold love with SU and JSU and you better hope you on the winning side cause it’s cold days in hell for the losers. After Alabama State , we only lost games by 6-7 points against quality teams. One of those being y’all who we were leading until jones made a momentum changing mistake on a fumble that y’all scooped for a score. He is a freshman and so are many others in pivotal roles. Coaching particularly in the coordinators has been piss poor. We are 4-7 playing against Alcorn for in state pride and I hope we can get a win and end positively. AAMU has a ways to go before you can say y’all have passed JSU ... you can shorten, manipulate history to fit your narrative, or focus on the previous 6 years all you want. Even at our schools lowest times AAMU will never passed those who paved the way in JSU history and that’s facts. These last two years aamu have won but they have been JSU beating JSU not aamu besting JSU, and you can’t tell anything I’ve said otherwise idc if you read this or not.
Maaaaaan I am not reading all that bullshit !you just typed a novel about nothing lol...All I asked you was how many SCG SCG SCG SCG SCG titles does jstank have?

Y’all sitting here smacking like that was your championship .... 🤔 hmmmmmmm ... Skelton’s regressed inconsistent play will be y’all’s downfall... 7-5 is on the way and I’ll be watching it enjoying my thanksgiving turkey lol , but carry on SUcks.

Bruh please.

This is Exhibit A that Jstate fans are delusional and don't have a clue. Nobody smacking like it was some Championship. We were just surprised that you simps had the audacity --- if not ignorance --- to run your sorry tails in here this week as if you had a chance. We just said, "These cats haven't learned anything over the past 10 years, so Bring it On!"

When the game ended, did you see the Jags storm the field? No. You see, we EXPECTED to win. Odums has now an 8-1 record against Jstank. The simply reality is, this was YOUR championship.

Now dust yourself off, try to show a little heart, and go beat Alcorn for your Daddy. 😎

Bruh please.

This is Exhibit A that Jstate fans are delusional and don't have a clue. Nobody smacking like it was some Championship. We were just surprised that you simps had the audacity --- if not ignorance --- to run your sorry tails in here this week as if you had a chance. We just said, "These cats haven't learned anything over the past 10 years, so Bring it On!"

When the game ended, did you see the Jags storm the field? No. You see, we EXPECTED to win. Odums has now an 8-1 record against Jstank. The simply reality is, this was YOUR championship.

Now dust yourself off, try to show a little heart, and go beat Alcorn for your Daddy. 😎

Imma put it like this as a Greek .... SUcks been skating by since PV .... oh no worries y’all smacking with this energy over a mediocre SU team with no secondary , regressed Skelton, and no in-game adjustment O-dumbs.... lol y’all will be 7-5 it’s coming that wasn’t a SWAC contender we loss too y’all some pretenders who scheduled two bye weeks in muddy waters and Virginia Lynchburg... step yo schedule up pretenders ... now go get that ass whooping against gram crackas...

JSU only has 1 SWAC Championship Game title...but you already knew that lmao

That boy love twisting history to fit his narrative lol... alright whatever helps you sleep at night... how that couch seat feeling brotha since we both still on it 😂😂

That boy love twisting history to fit his narrative lol... alright whatever helps you sleep at night... how that couch seat feeling brotha since we both still on it
where did I twist history? Lol Jstank 1 and only SWAC championship game title was in 2007...since we entered the SWAC in 99 yall ain't done shit else but ask us for a Running clock

where did I twist history? Lol Jstank 1 and only SWAC championship game title was in 2007...since we entered the SWAC in 99 yall ain't done shit else but ask us for a Running clock

You dismissing complete history niggums but I feel you folk in normal have too do that to be relevant so I understand it’s okay.

Imma put it like this as a Greek .... SUcks been skating by since PV .... oh no worries y’all smacking with this energy over a mediocre SU team with no secondary , regressed Skelton, and no in-game adjustment O-dumbs.... lol y’all will be 7-5 it’s coming that wasn’t a SWAC contender we loss too y’all some pretenders who scheduled two bye weeks in muddy waters and Virginia Lynchburg... step yo schedule up pretenders ... now go get that ass whooping against gram crackas...

So a skating, mediocre team with a regressing QB, somehow managed to kick y'alls behind? Thanks for acknowledging that Jstank football is hot garbage on a swizzle stick. 😁😄😅 We'll contine to work our way to a mediocre, ugly Championship. Y'all enjoy the losing season. 👍🏾

I gotta give it to you though. You've got the determination of a punch drunk fighter. Losing brain cells with each successive post. Get Ready shole trained you well. The Jackoneese is strong with this one. 😏

Last edited:
So a skating, mediocre team with regressing QB, somehow managed to kick y'alls behind? Thanks for acknowledging that Jstank football is hot garbage on a swizzle stick. 😁😄😅 We'll contine to work our way to a mediocre, ugly Championship. Y'all enjoy the losing season. 👍🏾

I gotta give it to you though. You've got the determination of a punch drunk fighter. Losing brain cells with each successive post. Get Ready shole trained you well. The Jackoneese is strong with this one. 😏

That defensive secondary and Skelton’s inability to hit a receiver consistently will be your downfall.... I’ll see you on the offseason couch soon dumpford.... we “hot garbage on a swizzle stick” but ran for over 300 yards on y’all sorry defense? That’s a championship team ? What’s in that air y’all sniffing in Baton Rouge I need some of that.... Sorry this ain’t pop warner we don’t give participation awards to the slaw 2nd places and division banner winners... y’all not good.

That defensive secondary and Skelton’s inability to hit a receiver consistently will be your downfall.... I’ll see you on the offseason couch soon dumpford.... we “hot garbage on a swizzle stick” but ran for over 300 yards on y’all sorry defense? That’s a championship team ? What’s in that air y’all sniffing in Baton Rouge I need some of that.... Sorry this ain’t pop warner we don’t give participation awards to the slaw 2nd places and division banner winners... y’all not good.

Ah, more stats and rationalizations to soothe your conscience over Jstank bending over to take yet another butt kickin' from the Mighty Jaguars. All I have left to say is that as far as SU Football is concerned, everything you continue to say is:

3o6Zt8nXtveG25Rpba.gif1jARfPtdz7eE0.gif
BX4kWyJc37bcQ.gif

😂🤣😅😄😁😎

Ah, more stats and rationalizations to soothe your conscience over Jstank bending over to take yet another butt kickin' from the Mighty Jaguars. All I have left to say is that as far as SU Football is concerned, everything you continue to say is:

View attachment 8922View attachment 8923
View attachment 8924

😂🤣😅😄😁😎

Those who do the same thing wrong thinking it’s going to be right are clinically insane.... 7 years of falling short and you think having no defense and an inconsistent qb will change the result. It’s official , you’re clinically insane. 7-5 is on the way, and deep down you know this but I’m gone keep allowing your mouth to cash that check your ass can’t get you out of... same ole SUcks... lol 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Those who do the same thing wrong thinking it’s going to be right are clinically insane.... 7 years of falling short and you think having no defense and an inconsistent qb will change the result. It’s official , you’re clinically insane. 7-5 is on the way, and deep down you know this but I’m gone keep allowing your mouth to cash that check your ass can’t get you out of... same ole SUcks... lol 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

View: https://youtu.be/JohGniYph-c

Back