Jayrob

If y'all look down the member list you will see all the jstank fans that used to post 24/7 who went MIA

...after they fired Comegy and he put that Santeria curse on 'em they went into exile like that president from Haiti😭😂

Relax y’all were fortunate against us and will be on the same couch as us. And y’all a senior squad ?.... y’all underachieved with that loaded offense before you speak on someone else coach please please invest in a defensive coordinator. Know your role and shut up.

Last edited:
Po JayRob, JSUpop, and the rest of thee faithful Jstank supporters. Another season of football futility.

They will be missed around here.

Nah

😅😂🤣

View attachment 8877

Y’all sitting here smacking like that was your championship .... 🤔 hmmmmmmm ... Skelton’s regressed inconsistent play will be y’all’s downfall... 7-5 is on the way and I’ll be watching it enjoying my thanksgiving turkey lol , but carry on SUcks.

Last edited:
Caution Pimp Down, Pimp Down!!!
"I'm not passive aggressive. S.U. skull drug us again. Give me you gonads Grambling, beat Southern's ass so they can go 7-5. We're going to be 4-8 but we improving and young. Skelton might be our Daddy but he can't play. 'Hep' me Jesus, 'Hep' me Jesus."
1574006293478.png

Relax y’all were fortunate against us and will be on the same couch as us. And y’all a senior squad ?.... y’all underachieved with that loaded offense before you speak on someone else coach please please invest in a defensive coordinator. Know your role and shut up.
Nah we not a senior squad..Yes you have another L waiting for next season. Your jstank football program is hot garbage 4-8 😭😂

Nah we not a senior squad..Yes you have another L waiting for next season. Your jstank football program is hot garbage 4-8 😭😂

Again y’all are on the same couch as us at the end of the day... how you smacking somebody but your program just as underachieving this year put your head down and shut up...

This is maynor 2nd season. They got the same issue that we have... defense. Until they fix that they will lose...same goes for us.

After this year, I better see a winning record... Hendricks is a defensive minded coach and his defense is struggling... that’s unacceptable... we should be 7-5 at least THIS year and his performances against Kentucky state, aamu, and southern were jr varsity garbage...

LOL man yall 4-8...your program is a dumpster fire🔥😂

That dumpster fire got more swac titles and still owns y’all ass in the series... you even said you were lucky this year don’t get new in front SUcks... I’ll quote your ass in a heart beat...

After this year, I better see a winning record... Hendricks is a defensive minded coach and his defense is struggling... that’s unacceptable... we should be 7-5 at least THIS year and his performances against Kentucky state, aamu, and southern were jr varsity garbage...

Defense regressed horribly with a 1st time DC. Stokes is in over his head. I expect a change there being that this will be Hendrick last year. He only had 2 years so time isn't on his side. Hire a real DC and the wins will come.

Back