Jay Z hits woman

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Have you all seen this pic making it's way around the net???

jiggahittinggirl.gif

That's an old clip.

Besides, it really don't show anything. But, I know how this is gonna go. :emlaugh:

It's look as if he is trying to grab something from her at first and then he pushes her in the face. :shame:

And was she the only female there?

Plus, none of the other guys tried to stop him!

The story "IS" that they are/were friends attending the same event. Just horsing around backstage. That's why nobody even seems to pay attention to what's going on.

So he tries to take a Wal-mart one-use camera from a woman while a camcorder is there in his face hitting her.....hmmmmmmm

...and I am the only logical thinker here.

Nawl D, that story sounds :shades:

Look at Jay-Z's face as he approaches her.

Brother looks as if he is :upset:.

I wonder if those are cuss words spilling from his mouth? :uhoh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AFTER ALL THIS TIME, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT ANY LAWSUIT'S. :)

I mean she has the "proof". Video, witnesses, the whole shmeer. :emlaugh:

If there was anything to this, J-Z would have been trying to pay her off and it would be all over the news, not the internet.

Remember ---- HE IS STILL ON PROBATION FROM HIS LAST INCIDENT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. :)

This old stuff let it die. It was on the dvd they put out a couple years ago. Obviously it was nothing serious. I think they included it as a joke.

Actually LB, this is my first time seeing this or hearing about it.

I'm not a fan of rap or Jay-Z. :emlaugh:

Give me Cameo, EWF, The Doobie Brothers, Hall & Oates any day of the week. :tup:

Rapper's + Violence = Ratings for stations........... no matter when it happens.

Besides, notice how when it first started people "accidentally" :lol: , left out how long ago this happened. Without facts, the pompus pulpit was in full affect. Just under-acheiving hater's being hater's.

Mix this in with he's a "black thug rapper" :rolleyes: , and all the "Ghetto this, Ghetto that" buzzards swooped in to get some. :lmao:

Hell, the woman STILL works for Rockafella's clothing line. :bawling:

Went to court, got probation in 2003........... 3 years.

Now what person smart enough to build a $400 million dollar empire gonna be stupied enough to hit a woman for taking a picture while looking into a video camera, knowing it will cost him 3 years of freedom. :)

PBLA,

Where do you see a date???

Jay-Z Not Beating Women In “Video”
By Jigsaw
Date: 6/22/2004 7:19 am

The internet has been in a silent uproar over an alleged incident of Jay-Z striking a woman, but the speculation over a 3-second moving GIF image has been proven inaccurate.

The image, which has been spread through the internet through websites, instant messenger transmissions and message boards, seems to show the image of Jay-Z assaulting a women considerably smaller than he is.

Jay-Z responded to the charges though a Roc representative and categorically denied the accusations. The rep also clarified exactly where the scene came from.

“The person in the video is an executive at Roc-A-Fella and a friend of Jay-Z’s. What you see in the video is a scene from ‘Back Stage,’” he said. ‘Back Stage’ is the 2000 movie that chronicled the 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour, the roving show that featured Jay-Z, DMX, Method Man, Redman, The Roc and other popular rappers like Ja Rule. The female employee’s name is being withheld at the request of Roc-A-Fella.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3270

From what I saw on that GIF, Jay Z did not look like he's was horsing around.

The people around him sure in the hell was not laughing like it was horse play.Picture speaks louder than the words that the Jay Z camp spin on this. Let's see if this happen to one of my rapper clients backstage, I think would come with an idea of A BACKSTAGE DVD edit in that video, and then I would pay the young lady 2 million dollars to shut the fucc up;then I would tell the world that this was horseplay.

This is a very old public relations tactic. But so the fucc what; Jay Z got the girl to keep quiet; she's satisfied so why should the public give a flying redd fugg about her if she don't give dayum. But my thing is our people are so gotdayum delusional when one of our own make a mistake. Like I said earlier, a picture speaks 10,000 words. Jay Z was not horsing around and if anyone believes that they are 100% delusional!!

jag4life said:
PBLA,

Where do you see a date???

Jay-Z Not Beating Women In ?Video?
By Jigsaw
Date: 6/22/2004 7:19 am

The internet has been in a silent uproar over an alleged incident of Jay-Z striking a woman, but the speculation over a 3-second moving GIF image has been proven inaccurate.

The image, which has been spread through the internet through websites, instant messenger transmissions and message boards, seems to show the image of Jay-Z assaulting a women considerably smaller than he is.

Jay-Z responded to the charges though a Roc representative and categorically denied the accusations. The rep also clarified exactly where the scene came from.

?The person in the video is an executive at Roc-A-Fella and a friend of Jay-Z?s. What you see in the video is a scene from ?Back Stage,?? he said. ?Back Stage? is the 2000 movie that chronicled the 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour, the roving show that featured Jay-Z, DMX, Method Man, Redman, The Roc and other popular rappers like Ja Rule. The female employee?s name is being withheld at the request of Roc-A-Fella.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3270
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2518

Dang, do some of ya'll work for Jay-Z? Ya'll PR'ing like crazy for him. If that is the case..... can you hook me up with some RocaWear for my nephews. :goof:

That is 3 second clip with no sound...go rent the video and see how it all plays out before you jump to conclusions. The woman would not still work for Roc if it was a problem.

jag4life said:
A message board means nothing to me pbla...unless the girl herself got on there and responded.

It was stated earlier that this was old news, so I figured it was kind of strange people are still talking about it this month and this year. Like I said earlier if the young lady does not have problem with it, then cool. I'm through with it. Especially if it's old news.

pbla said:
Like I said earlier if the young lady does not have problem with it, then cool. I'm through with it. Especsially if it's old news.

:lol: @ pbla. I feel ya on this!

If she likes it, so be it.

pbla said:
It was stated earlier that this was old news, so I figured it was kind of strange people are still talking about it this month and this year. Like I said earlier if the young lady does not have problem with it, then cool. I'm through with it. Especsially if it's old news.

People are talking about it because it is new news, but an old event. Most people are just finding out about it.

SLT said:
Dang, do some of ya'll work for Jay-Z? Ya'll PR'ing like crazy for him. If that is the case..... can you hook me up with some RocaWear for my nephews. :goof:

No ...could care less cause I ain't getting a dime of his money or fame. :goof:

I just hate it when black folk take pleasure in "creating" a story to make another black look bad just to show how "above it all" they are.

It don't matter what he said, what she said, or the fact that the LAW KNOW this is about nothing or the judge would have revoked his probation and locked his arse up by now..........AFTER 4 YEARS. :lmao:

"We" take pleasure in being "crab's in a barral." :shh:

Back