Janet Jackson on David Lettermen

SAME OLD G said:
And dayum near every woman wishes she could look like. :D

I saw a TV Special on VH1 last night about Janet and she went out with this punk DeBarge. This dude looked and acted like a straight up punk. It looked as if she was dating her own brother. Just Kidding
She married the herb.:shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
"I want to marry her," he said during a Q&A session on "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's syndicated Los Angeles radio show. "I'm not going to mess this up. I would like to be with her forever."

That is why she is with him, he is not afraid to put it out there... :tup: He loves her and she loves him....

MORE POWER TO THEM...

JSU*Toi said:
That is why she is with him, he is not afraid to put it out there... :tup: He loves her and she loves him....

MORE POWER TO THEM...
But he still ugly!

I bet she loves him because he's got her back....

But I guess with an 'arse' like her'd, I'd have her 'back' too...... :ebrow:

Bottom line; if she's happy, then I'm happy for her......... But J.D. does look like a dayum troll........

I hope Janet's got a Dental Plan.... Dat brutha needs some grill work like YESTIDDY!!!!!:D:D

SU's Finest '93 said:
Janet is fine...has always been fine and probably always will be fine. I'm working on my Janet physique right now. :tup:

SHe is very fine...............you got a better trunk than Janet..... :hat:

Seems like Dave got excited, even mentioned that he could still function.

I like the belt buckle and ............

:ebrow: Just got a copy of her new cd. Janet is a freeeeaaakkkkk!!!!
Checkout Moist and Warmth :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow:

MightyDog said:
Seems like Dave got excited, even mentioned that he could still function.

I like the belt buckle and ............

Letterman's a fool.

Did you see the part where Janet repeatedly caught him lookin' at those "Highbeams". Janet, playfully, said that he was embarrising her, and Letterman laughed and said "Forgive me for wearing this suit, I don't know what I was thinking."

Fine women catch it on his show. :ebrow:

jstate83 said:
Letterman's a fool.

Did you see the part where Janet repeatedly caught him lookin' at those "Highbeams". Janet, playfully, said that he was embarrising her, and Letterman laughed and said "Forgive me for wearing this suit, I don't know what I was thinking."

Fine women catch it on his show. :ebrow:

Man Dave Lettermen is a fool. He told her that he though her outfit was almost "malfunctioning"... :smash:

Taylor-Made'90 said:

I hope Janet's got a Dental Plan.... Dat brutha needs some grill work like YESTIDDY!!!!!:D:D

Well, the last picture I saw of him, it appeared he had his mouth fixed...But it could have been the angle of the picture.

Yall acting like Jermaine Dupri is on welfare or something. He has been in the limelight for over 15 years. If he wanted to fix his teeth, he would have. I guess he didn't have the same kind of pride Too $hort had when he released "The Ghetto"...

Even Nas got the grill straightened out.

*looks in mirror*

I may be next in line.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Janet on Good Morning America 3/31/04

3178119.jpg

Re: Janet on Good Morning America 3/31/04

Good Morning America milked all they could out of Janet. They hyped up her appearance sooo much, but waited until close to 9:00 before she appeared. I had to leave before they got to her.
:tdown:

MACBFAC said:
:ebrow: Just got a copy of her new cd. Janet is a freeeeaaakkkkk!!!!
Checkout Moist and Warmth :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow:

I got it yesterday and most of it is basically sex songs (thats why it has that Parental Advisory on it).......music you can put on when you getting it ready, you know that sex slow jam tape/cd you play when its time to set it out.

Re: Janet on Good Morning America 3/31/04

mighty hornet said:
Good Morning America milked all they could out of Janet. They hyped up her appearance sooo much, but waited until close to 9:00 before she appeared. I had to leave before they got to her.
:tdown:
Yes they did. I was moving slow this morning too. But I had to go when I realized they were doing it.

Dirty said:
Yall acting like Jermaine Dupri is on welfare or something. He has been in the limelight for over 15 years. If he wanted to fix his teeth, he would have. I guess he didn't have the same kind of pride Too $hort had when he released "The Ghetto"...

Even Nas got the grill straightened out.

*looks in mirror*

I may be next in line.

JD got the teeth fixed a couple of months ago... :nod:

BandFan said:
Yeah Janet getting an AZZ!!!!

Still wondering why is she with that Ugly arse Jermaine Dupri!?!?!?! :splat:

She's in LOVE...He probably treats her like a QUEEN. As opposed to other DIRTBAGS she's dated or married....I think that men fantasize the chance of being with her, that if they ever get a chance, it was more of a sexual curiosity, rather than being in a relationship....

Back