Jamie Foxx in the movie COLLATERAL

I'd venture to say that this is a 'good career' move for Jamie, being in a movie with Tom Cruise. Whether the move bombs or not, folks will still flock to see it just because. Thumbs up to Jaime. :tup:

The previews look good.

Forced to drive a hit man to different "jobs". :saw:

Guess the thinking in this is "he can find them, he can find me if I don't."

Jag-Tig said:
Whether the move bombs or not, folks will still flock to see it just because. Thumbs up to Jaime. :tup:

it's pretty safe to say that with tom cruise, it won't bomb.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I saw the movie this weekend and this movie is just too tight! Jamie Foxx did an excellent job of some serious acting. Tom Cruise was an ice cold mofo in this movie.

I missed some of the movie but, from what I saw - it was SIMPLY GREAT! **never take a 10 mth old to the movies, they are too active**

Jag-Tig said:
I'd venture to say that this is a 'good career' move for Jamie, being in a movie with Tom Cruise. Whether the move bombs or not, folks will still flock to see it just because. Thumbs up to Jaime. :tup:
And they been hanging tight as of late.... Go Jamie...do that dang thang

jelli said:
And they been hanging tight as of late.... Go Jamie...do that dang thang

Yeah, I was getting tired of the whole buddy buddy thang :| and I decided to pass on the movie til I saw a ?behind the scenes special? and it looks pretty interesting so I?m going sometime this week to check it out.

I just hate to have a movie crammed down my throat (can we say ?Catwoman??). And it ends up turning me completely off. :mad:

But this is one I will see.

I saw the movie this past weekend and it is really good. Jamie made the movie better with his humor.

I thought the movie was rather boring. It also seemed like a lot of it was forced...too many coencidences for my liking. I also didnt like how there was no ending. I mean the movie just stopped. Wait for the DVD if you ask me.

Venom Skywalker said:
I thought the movie was rather boring. It also seemed like a lot of it was forced...too many coencidences for my liking. I also didnt like how there was no ending. I mean the movie just stopped. Wait for the DVD if you ask me.
Dude, what are you talking about??? That was a great movie. Both Foxx and Cruise did some serious acting in this movie.

Robber said:
Dude, what are you talking about??? That was a great movie. Both Foxx and Cruise did some serious acting in this movie.

Where do you want me to start? Dont want to spoil the movie for anyone but I can point out quite a few times I was sitting in the theatre thinking to myself "oh what a coeincidence" or "wtf...that dont make a bit of sense". We can talk about how storylines just disappeared with no resolution. How about how the movie just ended...besides the fact that the ending was cheesy and non-imaginative.

I agree Cruise and Foxx did an excellent acting job. Hell Jada did nice job also. But the movie overall just wasnt very good to me. It was just a forced movie that was too predictable and led nowhere.

Back