Jahiem In Drug Trouble

THAMES

Twenty Five Bags In A Benz ... Has he lost his mind?

jaheim(real-good-headshot-do-rag-med).jpg

JAHEIM IN DRUG TROUBLE: Singer says he's being victimized by police.

Jaheim
(Jun. 18, 2004) *Jaheim has sang to the ladies making them all forget their pain, but who?s going to sing to him if he goes to jail?
The 27-year-old R&B singer posted bail and was released Tuesday, June 15, after police say an officer stopped him on an outstanding traffic in Somerville, N.J warrant and found 25 plastic bags of marijuana in his car.

While awaiting his arraignment, he told his lawyer that he was the victim of police harassment, the Star-Ledger of Newark reported. ......

Read the story ...
http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/06182004/headlines1499906182004.cfm

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Notice they never said the weight of the weed...it might have been 25 nickel bags that could get him a max of probation.

This makes no sense. You know when you are a black man in an expensive ride people are always looking. When will these guys learn to keep their noses clean?

cat daddy said:
This makes no sense. You know when you are a black man in an expensive ride people are always looking. When will these guys learn to keep their noses clean?

Never.

This guy was in jail for a short time BEFORE his career hit. I remember him saying it in an interview when he was the HOT NEW ARTIST years ago.

Why would he have any weed on him while driving his own car??????

Extra Dumb. I would have had that at my crib or with someone else, then smoked when I got home.

Back