ATTACH]
bullfrog-super-fatty.jpg

If you sced, say you sced!!!!

Welp

Attachments

• 06DC51FD-7B22-43F5-8242-88733B87097F.jpeg
    06DC51FD-7B22-43F5-8242-88733B87097F.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 3
Wow!! U just now figuring out yall suck? Wow! Thats the most logical thang you've said.

Ive had 6 games too see... you can’t fault me for being a loyal fan thinking maybe we turned a corner as a program , but this is same ole same ole JSU of the last near decade ... I’m man enough to talk mine but I’m also man enough to tell it like it is... we sorry as hell and the current staff can’t coach they way out of jv... I’ve seen the light dez... you were right *sigh*

Ive had 6 games too see... you can’t fault me for being a loyal fan thinking maybe we turned a corner as a program , but this is same ole same ole JSU of the last near decade ... I’m man enough to talk mine but I’m also man enough to tell it like it is... we sorry as hell and the current staff can’t coach they way out of jv...
I'm proud of you getting more logical by yhe second.

*sigh* you were right dez 😔
I'm just saying, j st been sorry for years. I've been on this earth for a good min. I've seen j st go from great (80s), good (90s), decent (00s), to garbage ( now). Ask yourself why u dont see Get Ready, TP, and JayRob comment no more? They know its over with for j st.

Back