Jackson's mayor calls out BR's mayor, BR mayor responds

we have won what’s 7-8 straight. It’s not even a rivalry anymore lmao.

JSU dominated y’all the same if not worse at its championship peak. Ya’ll’s contending window is quickly closing better not SU it up like y’all normally do. SU been resting on its 2nd place laurels... and it will be your downfall. 7-5 , it’s coming. SU should have 2 more championships to its name prior to this season and that’s a fact... and you know it.

JSU dominated y’all the same if not worse at its championship peak. Ya’ll’s contending window is quickly closing better not SU it up like y’all normally do. SU been resting on its 2nd place laurels... and it will be your downfall. 7-5 , it’s coming. SU should have 2 more championships to its name prior to this season and that’s a fact... and you know it.
You've never seen j st dominate us the way we've dominated you all. Its like a fight, if you wasn't there to see it don't speak on it.

You've never seen j st dominate us the way we've dominated you all. Its like a fight, if you wasn't there to see it don't speak on it.
I recall citing an Article in the C-L a couple years ago referencing this very subject of dominance in the series in which the writer cited a period in the late 70's to early 80's ( sorry, I know you hate that period) in which SU came to Jackson on 4 (four) consecutive occasions and left the game and crossed the State line with a wagon full of Zero's: 38-0, 34-0, 41-0, 31-0. During that period of dominance between (1977-1990), THEE won 12 out of 14 games which began with that 38-0 victory in Jackson and ended with a 52-14 victory on your Homecoming in 1990! Just Facts and as a result I think you can understand why during that era of Dominance SU was good for only one thing to most Jacksonians during football season and that was literally a 'Song and Dance.' Of course, as of late you all have had the upper hand and may have the advantage going into the game in a couple days but you never know!!!

Its part of the series. This will be talked about as well as that will be. All streaks end sooner or later.

I recall citing an Article in the C-L a couple years ago referencing this very subject of dominance in the series in which the writer cited a period in the late 70's to early 80's ( sorry, I know you hate that period) in which SU came to Jackson on 4 (four) consecutive occasions and left the game and crossed the State line with a wagon full of Zero's: 38-0, 34-0, 41-0, 31-0. During that period of dominance between (1977-1990), THEE won 12 out of 14 games which began with that 38-0 victory in Jackson and ended with a 52-14 victory on your Homecoming in 1990! Just Facts and as a result I think you can understand why during that era of Dominance SU was good for only one thing to most Jacksonians during football season and that was literally a 'Song and Dance.' Of course, as of late you all have had the upper hand and may have the advantage going into the game in a couple days but you never know!!!
Lol and we still own yall. I remember those games. In 89 we played yall for you'll homecoming and that was Aeneas Williams coming out party, we won 21-7. In 90 yall beat the hell out of us but in 91, we beat yall for you'll homecoming lol. Y'all keep living in the 80s yall will never see them again.

Its part of the series. This will be talked about as well as that will be. All streaks end sooner or later.
We have alot of streaks against j st, currently beating the hell out of yall every year and every time we see yall in a championship we beat yall lol

Bring dat yellow ass to Jacktown!!!!

giphy.gif

Back