Jackson States "A" game!

kkpsi10

Who's going to be the next Victim?

This past weekend, Jackson State was bringing the heat as usual.

At the level "The BOOM" is at right now, it's going to be a very very, very long night for Valley next week. They have shown a win or loose, ball or no ball, it's on attitude.

They are taking names and kickin AZZ.

It not even October yet! Who's next?

Originally posted by kkpsi10
Who's going to be the next Victim?

This past weekend, Jackson State was bringing the heat as usual.

At the level "The BOOM" is at right now, it's going to be a very very, very long night for Valley next week. They have shown a win or loose, ball or no ball, it's on attitude.

They are taking names and kickin AZZ.

It not even October yet! Who's next?

Negro please....Save it for the 18th!!!!!!!!

SUtrp96.....ask the Texas Southern folks what they think of the BOOM....that's no smack...seriously ask them. lol.

Great band. Overrated the way you and some other cats is talking and that 's not smack. Some things were a little suspect. But oh well. There was no blowout, if you believe that then you'll also believe that us moving our arms on RIP is a new thing.

Thanx Jag4Life for keeping it real. lol.

LilC I know it's not a new thing....It still looks sloppy. I'm not looking for ways to smack yall....i just think that looks sloppy. That's just my opinion on that.

There is wayyy more to that move but...old school vs. new school yada yada. Anyway, I sincerely believe that the 18th of Oct. should not be missed. JSU's B-tones are the truth. Everyone should agree on that.

Originally posted by lilC
There is wayyy more to that move but...old school vs. new school yada yada. Anyway, I sincerely believe that the 18th of Oct. should not be missed. JSU's B-tones are the truth. Everyone should agree on that.

PREACH ON BROTHER!!!! JSU's B-tones are deadly.

October 18. The "Boom" v The "U"

October 19:

"We had to go eat"

"We didn't have nothing to prove"

"The buses had to be back by a certain time"

etc, etc, etc.

Originally posted by kkpsi10
October 18. The "Boom" v The "U"

October 19:

"We had to go eat"

"We didn't have nothing to prove"

"The buses had to be back by a certain time"