Jackson State Your Ass is On the Clock

JSU's d-line seems to be the real deal.
Kincade will test the secondary.
Should be another entertaining game.

Entertaining....man JSU is about to be sent home in the usual fashion....with a L....we played them lame suckers 3 years in a row and they still got tore out the frame....

JSU is our slump hoe.

Entertaining....man JSU is about to be sent home in the usual fashion....with a L....we played them lame suckers 3 years in a row and they still got tore out the frame....

JSU is our slump hoe.

Those last 3 years won't save you from this arse whipping..ijs

Last edited:

JSU is our slump hoe.
I'm obviously not putting JSU on a pedestal, I'm trying to be as objective as possible. I haven't seen either team play, I listened to the SHC audio and it sounded as if their (JSU) d-line was playing well. TSU beat Georgia State and I expected them to beat JSU in a runaway victory; that didn't happen.
Giving TennSt credit for their win over an FBS opponent.
Giving Gram some credit as reigning BCF National Champs.
Giving JSU some credit for pushing TennSt to the brink of defeat.
I have objectively deduced that Gram v. JSU should be an entertaining game.
If I'm wrong, I won't lose a wink of sleep.

Yea, we need to rip a couple hundred thousand G's out their arse for partial payback for what they did (or didn't do) 3 years ago!

Look we played yall there for 3 years..maybe if your team was winning more people would have attended and yall would have got your money back....

Look we played yall there for 3 years..maybe if your team was winning more people would have attended and yall would have got your money back....
Who is the fuk wanted to come and see you sorry suckers! Y'all crippled our Athletic budget as a result of that team mental breakdown that your team suffered that year.

Who is the fuk wanted to come and see you sorry suckers! Y'all crippled our Athletic budget as a result of that team mental breakdown that your team suffered that year.

If one game cripped your athletic budget you all have bigger problems than playing us....

I dunno' Found. JSU has a DL based on what I saw. They have athletes @ other spots too. If their coaching matches the level of talent they've acquired lately, I think this game will be one where who makes the least amount of mistakes will win. I wouldn't be shocked if JSU wins this game.

I dunno' Found. JSU has a DL based on what I saw. They have athletes @ other spots too. If their coaching matches the level of talent they've acquired lately, I think this game will be one where who makes the least amount of mistakes will win. I wouldn't be shocked if JSU wins this game.

Man don't get these chumps hopes up....these punks going down.

We've seen our team twice now. We know we are solid. Frustrations from what should of been a 3 td tn state arse whipping will be taken out on gram

Look mane.....all that fustrations and taking out shit on folks is femalish.....wait you all are our slump hoe. Carry on

6zpoif.png

@Founders guy

Yea had me wondering what the hell he meant...those JSU people get too emotional that they start just typing shit just to be tying.
I meant exactly what I said. Your team had a mental let down that year and tried to blame it on mold and other shyt! They were winnless and had just gotten plummeted by Alcorn in Indy and had a 12 hour bus ride back home and were about to get seriously drug up and down Memorial at our HC. Your guys couldn't take it and simply layed down and called it a boycott.

I meant exactly what I said. Your team had a mental let down that year and tried to blame it on mold and other shyt! They were winnless and had just gotten plummeted by Alcorn in Indy and had a 12 hour bus ride back home and were about to get seriously drug up and down Memorial at our HC. Your guys couldn't take it and simply layed down and called it a boycott.

Man that was damn near 4 years ago...take a shit and let that knot in your stomach go. You whining like a 4 year old chap with colic!!!!

Back