Jackson State University Coach Deion Sanders Car was Broken Into || Reward For Returned BOOMBOX

Does a video have to be made about EVERYTHING?

Don't be surprised if there is a reality show on the internet that encompasses Jsu football along with their experiences. I've looked at several of his shows over the years and they were actually entertaining. I remember a season or two on t.v. and then more recently I've seen them on YouTube. So, I have been watching well before he took the Jsu job.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Does a video have to be made about EVERYTHING?

Yes sir.

No transparency.

Smart Marketing 101. The public determines the value. The value is being watched by everyone, including those who don't like it. They are still watching.

What I see from other schools outside of SU in The Advocate? *crickets* Potential recruits, "dawgs," are watching the moves almost everyday so there is never a question of "what they doing over yonder?" or "I heard they have dis and dis and dis @ _____________________ University." There are recruits and parents in Texas who don't know that PVAMU has a decently newer state of the art football venue yet alone the other numerous on top of numerous buildings around campus. :D lol lmao! Duhhhhh PV "marketing." lol & smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back