Jackson State football program put on probation by the NCAA

And this is part of the reason a good portion of that staff including the staff prior to coach prime is no more at j state... we’ll overcome.., but I’ll say this.... Is it a coincidence that this comes out as JSU was getting some lee way and consideration at the dinner table of P5 recruits thus threatening some of these P5s depth ? This won’t be the first time they try to “slow” us down ... I’m sure folks will have their fun on this one so carry on....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
ole miss, miss st, and usm dry snitched their ass off, aided by the help of a former disgruntled employee @ JSU.

Shore up your house, JState. Get rid of the jealous trash drawing a monthly salary being the snitch for “the man.”

Could see this coming a mile away.

And this is part of the reason a good portion of that staff including the staff prior to coach prime is no more at j state... we’ll overcome.., but I’ll say this.... Is it a coincidence that this comes out as JSU was getting some lee way and consideration at the dinner table of P5 recruits thus threatening some of these P5s depth ? This won’t be the first time they try to “slow” us down ... I’m sure folks will have their fun on this one so carry on....

Do know this is one SWAC alum who sees no funny in this anywhere. Especially the timing.

I had a STRONG feeling the stupidity and microscopic scrutiny would occur.

While I’m here, SU had better watch out as the “man” considers to come down on them because of what occurred w/ dumbassed beckham & lsu.

ole miss, miss st, and usm dry snitched their ass off, aided by the help of a former disgruntled employee @ JSU.

Shore up your house, JState. Get rid of the jealous trash drawing a monthly salary being the snitch for “the man.”

Could see this coming a mile away.

Its been under investigation since 2018. Emanuel Olenga is the football prospect in question from 2019.

Here are the facts

The NCAA don't work that dam fast....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back