Jackson State football program put on probation by the NCAA

I know the violations are self-reported...(and over several different sports.....not just football)

But it seems to me that most of the penalties are being levied against football recruitment activity......which seems to me like this is just an effort by those in power (using the NCAA as their medium) to send a message to JSU and other HBCU's to be careful about boasting about getting these big time recruits...

My other point is.....does it do HBCU's any good to self report to the NCAA....if there is no real leniancy for telling on yourself. Why tell on yourself?
I seen too many "other" universities just get a NCAA reprimand for the type of issues JSU "self-reported" (no real penalties)

One thing I have realized about America.......You can best believe whenever those in power really want to mess with you...there are plenty of laws that are on the books that most people have no clue that are there and when they want to get you they can pull up one of those never used laws.

Watch your step! Those 5 stars belong to us! Wonder if they are making that loud and clear to the little fish! And yes, laws they never use and make them up as they go along to benefit them.

Send that brother a t shirt
454d9f21fd631a9232bb451e109ad518.jpeg

"Say man, leave my cousin alone!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is really just a warning message to JSU.... You know how somebody fires warning shots....."They" are just letting you know they will be watching especially pulling those P5 players...

THIS.......

Folks forget the mess that happened at Prime Prep-those other schools went after Deon when their upper classmen when to his school. JSU just got their notice of folsk will be watching. Self reported or not.

Panth sees the Bigger picture.

Blacks are not monolithic Nast and all of us are not remotely intelligent either.

Most disposable trash will not be able to see the end-game due to being blinded by their own imbecilic & jealous hatred. You already know I ignore dumbass trash I consider beneath me. :D

This situation is differing because it is the catalyst I was waiting for a duration. It will and has already caused a domino effect to occur (@PV).

I want to speak w/ Coach Prime and determine if he recalls a guy wearing a PV shirt who stopped him and his then wife in Grapevine Mills so I could convey what was required to help usher in change @ HBCUs. And look at what we have today. Bewild is overly prophetic.

Blacks are not monolithic Nast and all of us are not remotely intelligent either.

Most disposable trash will not be able to see the end-game due to being blinded by their own imbecilic & jealous hatred. You already know I ignore dumbass trash I consider beneath me. :D

This situation is differing because it is the catalyst I was waiting for a duration. It will and has already caused a domino effect to occur (@PV).

I want to speak w/ Coach Prime and determine if he recalls a guy wearing a PV shirt who stopped him and his then wife in Grapevine Mills so I could convey what was required to help usher in change @ HBCUs. And look at what we have today. Bewild is overly prophetic.

This..👏👏👏

Prophetic-P is what they call him.

Now whenever I’m in Grapevine Mills I’ll be on the look out for an old PV shirt wearing prophet. So I can receive my blessing!!! Het-het!!!
lmao

Bruh, I wasn’t going to that funky “21” club off the north toll or that lizard loung lol those guys were hanging at to speak my piece. I waited. Patiently.

Hence why I have an interest in JSU’s come-up. I was vested in it.

This is embarrassing, let's kick Jackson State out of the SWAC! They can take Mississippi Valley with them and start their own new league! LOL

This is embarrassing, let's kick Jackson State out of the SWAC! They can take Mississippi Valley with them and start their own new league! LOL

Surely you jest lol. We are the only news worthy school in this conference currently (good, bad, or indifferent). Hopefully your school can get some attention soon 😆.

Surely you jest lol. We are the only news worthy school in this conference currently (good, bad, or indifferent). Hopefully your school can get some attention soon.

Perhaps your new adopted family will treat jsu & Valley better (if you don't form your own league and invite Lanston). We don't want you all anymore! LOL (just like Donald Trump, too much self-reporting drama)....LOL

Perhaps your new adopted family will treat jsu & Valley better (if you don't form your own league and invite Lanston). We don't want you all anymore! LOL (just like Donald Trump, too much self-reporting drama)....LOL
We don't want y'all either. We will leave y'all back to deal with the likes of FAMU and BCC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Don't tell me C-USA keeps on calling......LOL
Right along with Big Worm.....

m_5cc1bd3d264a5543a074fb25.jpg

"Say?!! Anyone know somebody by the name of Big Worm? The guy off Friday? Do he even have any NFL playing experience? Naw, our coaching staff is already filled. Thanks!"

Man.... back in the gap, I was SERIOUSLY hoping Stump Mitchell too would've kicked off what I think Coach Prime is about to accomplish.

Granted, Coach Mitchell was dealing w/ administrative factors beyond his control AND also trying to clean up issues as APR was becoming tantamount, but still, I hoped both he and even Aeneas Williams' professional notoriety, popularity, and longevity would've been the cascading catalyst to usher in the required change.

I never took into account that conference leadership would also be a major part of the formula for future growth and success. smh duer sharp NEVER should've been allowed in any SWAC door.

Man.... back in the gap, I was SERIOUSLY hoping Stump Mitchell too would've kicked off what I think Coach Prime is about to accomplish.

Granted, Coach Mitchell was dealing w/ administrative factors beyond his control AND also trying to clean up issues as APR was becoming tantamount, but still, I hoped both he and even Aeneas Williams' professional notoriety, popularity, and longevity would've been the cascading catalyst to usher in the required change.

I never took into account that conference leadership would also be a major part of the formula for future growth and success. smh duer sharp NEVER should've been allowed in any SWAC door.
Stump did some great things at SU... they just didnt translate into wins fast enough!

Last edited:

j rock in here playa hating ... why am I not surprised ? ESPN called and told me they tired of putting a running back trying to be a Quarterback on National TV... you got to bring arse to get arse... We trading y’all high yellas for a bag of skittles and talladega football team ... but luv the boom they don’t have a football team... exactly! Only thang SUx good for is the marching juke... and us laughing at SUx losing another championship after talking that big smack...

I always tell people that. He's a good dude, but he just didn't win.

He did, however, put the foundations in place to set up the Worm era.

Great ambassador. Not a good coach.
I disagreee with the "Not a good coach" comment.... He wanted to be both HC and OC when he should have relenquished the OC duties! He's a horrible OC!!!!! lol... BTW...

Back