Jackson, MS church with white (Trump-loving racists) pastors and black congregation - need name of this foolishness

tsugraytiger

Does anyone know the name of this church .... I seen a video of this church but didn't get the name. I need the name so I can talk about this on a podcast

It's a hot ass mess ... the lost and ignorant black folk look excited to have a white savior acknowledge them (mind you most of the people in the Bible were people of color, including Jesus) and the white folks in the pulpit look excited taking their money and fooling foolish black folk in exchange of being their white great hope. And it's a huge church

It is bothersome....

My pastor right now is angry at the other pastors in the community. My pastor believes that the church should be utilized in the same manner as it was during the Civil Rights Era and before especially the black church. Prior to the last election here my pastor wanted to cancel one Bible Study on a Wednesday and host a informational on the amendments that are being voted. The fool ass pastors all screamed "ohh no we can't do that."

My pastors words in the pulpit were, "the negroes...and I emphasize the word negroes complain about the policies but refuse to help their congregations get educated on what they are voting all because it will offset their Bible Class agenda.....if we keep on going the no believers will have us not even having Bible study and we would be back in fields singing negro spirituals."

Back