Jackson, Miss... How does it feel?

?????

Uhhh, we have no snow here in Jackson, Panthro. It's hella wet and cold but none of the white stuff. It did snow in Memphis and northern MS. though.

Gul.... Lil' Panthro had my arse out there helping build that thang...

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
P~,

whea did you get that?

:lmao:

She said that she wanted him to have some hair and arms and all... :smh:

Mak:
Don't tell me y'all escaped the blizzard!!! :eek: If we're foul this way, I want y'all 2 B foul that way as well! LOL *how in the "L" can it snow in the Memphis and Tenn area but miss Jaxon!? :confused:*

It's super cold and wet here. No snow. We had our share last month. Hard to believe it was 80 degress last week.

Re: Gul.... Lil' Panthro had my arse out there helping build that thang...

Originally posted by Panthro

She said that she wanted him to have some hair and arms and all... :smh:

YOU are not well P~.

ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That has got be, without a shadow of a doubt, the ugliest snowman I have ever seen!!

It rained in southern Mississippi. Everything from I-20 down to the coast got rain. It really didn't snow in northern Mississippi, either. A friend of mine and my folks both told me that they got mostly rain and a little sleet. It was too warm for it to accumlate, though.

We is Mississippi!!! We don't get snow.......that often!!

Ugliest snowman huh? Antroy, that was my tribute to Alcorn... :smh: *didn't he see the purple and gold arms and yellow hair and purple hat? :confused: *

I STILL KANT believe that Jaxon missed this snow/ice stuff... :( BHam, get ready!

I don't know about B'ham, but Huntsville got the snow. Closed the schools in all of north Alabama. Most Government offices delayed until midmorning.

And I think most of northeast Mississippi was under a Winter Weather advisory last night.

There is a reason it did'nt snow here Panthro. White Folks as well as White Flakes are moving out of the Jackson Metropolitan area since we outnumber them now.
I guess White Flight applies to mother nature as well.:D :D :D

Originally posted by Panthro
Ugliest snowman huh? Antroy, that was my tribute to Alcorn... :smh: *didn't he see the purple and gold arms and yellow hair and purple hat? :confused: *

That looked like something that a PV graduate would produce!! I thought that we taught our purple and gold cousins in Texas better than that. S_ _. :( If you aren't going to do it right, don't do it at all!

Back