J-stank Your Defense Stinks.......

Paul Dolemite Taylor

YOUR DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE.HOW CAN YOU STOP A TOTALLLY BALANCED TEAM AND YOU CAN'T EVEN STOP A ONE SIDED TEAM.Y'ALL SUCK.YOUR SECONDARY IS WEAK.YOU LET AVERAGE RECEIVERS RUN BY YOUR CORNERS.SPEARS WILL HAVE A CAREER GAME ON YOUR VETERAN CORNERS.SHANK WILL SHINE AND DELIGHT.HYMES WILL ONCE AGAIN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO THOSE 225 LINEMEN.A DEFENSE THAT CANNOT STOP ANYBODY CANNOT BEAT NOBODY.PREPARE TO GIVE UP THE COOKIES TO GRAM.TELL KENT TO THINK ABOUT AN ALTERNATIVE CAREER LIKE EQUIPMENT MANGAER LIKE HIS COACH.
GRAM 57
JSU 12
THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY FOR JSU!!!
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
THEY LET A TEAM SCORE 61 PTS ON THEM AN EXPECT TO BEAT THE #1 TEAM IN THE SWAC AND BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLEASE.THEY DON'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL.GRAM WILL WIN THIS EASILY.BTW GET READY TO SEE JSU CORNERS WITH A HAND FULL OF JERSEY AS THEY CONSISTENTLY GET BEAT ALL NIGHT.THE FLAGS WILL FLU CAUSE THEY CAN'T COVER NOBODY.GET READY TO SEE PLENTY OF FACE MASK PENALTIES CAUSE THEY DAYUM SHO 'CAN'T TACKLE.THIS WILL BE A RUNAWAY FOR GRAM.A WEAK DEFENSE MAKES A GOOD OFFENSE LOOK TERRIBLE GRAM 57 JSU 12

*yawn*
*fart*

*just kickin back, watchin the whole thing play out. Listening to all that the G-Men have to say, BEFORE THE GAME*

lol@the GMEN constant struggle with the question of...."Why does J-State think they are gonna beat us?"
lol

*sniker*

"Why aren't they sked?"

Grambling, simply put, you are nothing.
"Greatness" is, really, not all that great. lol

OK, BIG TITTY, YOUR UNDEFEATED.
YOU'VE WON 5 GAMES

Let us, if you will, examine who these GREAT wins have come against......
1. Alcorn State- need i explain? (The Braves gave GSU all they could handle. It was a nail biter).....NOTE: Alcorn has won only 1 SWAC game. lol

2. Alabama A&M- Put up a good fight against this GREAT Grambling team. (A&M has NO SWAC wins, and has an overall record of 1-5) lol

3. Portland State- Despite popular beliefe, this is not a GOOD team. So many people assume that White schools just automatically have better teams. lol. (PSU has a record of 2-3) lol

4. Prarie View- lol. Boi Gram is GREAT, they pulled off a huge win over PV. (PVU does have 1 SWAC win), but they're PV. lol

5. U.A.P.B.- Gram hangs its hat on this huge win over the 4th place team in the WEST, which has only 1 SWAC W. lol

GRAM HAS 4 SWAC wins against teams with 4 SWAC wins COMBINED

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREATNESS

LMAO
mmmm mmmm mmm GRAM
We are sooooo scared.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

*Returning from the blackboard to my seat, sippin on my soda, once again, watchin the whole thing play out*

This is gonna be even sweet than last week.......

........well, maybe not that sweet. ;)

Why don't you Gram chi'lun ever listen?

Nobody under the age of 45 is the least bit afraid of Gram!!!

[size=5.5] Rationalize it anyway you choose. Alcorn was never in the game, Portland State was undefeated until we played them in their home opener, A&M was completely dominated 30-3(not 14-14 at the half like with Jstank), PVU was treated kindly, UAPB was totally dominated, but will bounce back with a win over AlState and JSU.

You have the weakest defense we will face all year. That is why we will beat your azz like Ike beat Tina.[/size]

Re: Why don't you Gram chi'lun ever listen?

Originally posted by HBCUs
Nobody under the age of 45 is the least bit afraid of Gram!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
[B.

You have the weakest defense we will face all year. That is why we will beat your azz like Ike beat Tina.[/size][/b] [/B]

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

smh

o grambling
o grambling

lol
you're even more scared than i thought. lol

LOL
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Calm down with all the bold print typing. lol.

It's ok, we know you're scared to death of us. lol.
LMAO

o grambling, poor things
*kickin back in my chair*

I knew that post would get you heated up. LOL. Poor grambling. lol. Gettin mad won't really help anything. lol. YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. lol.

lol@Portland State was undefeated....lol....I don't think 2-0 should be called undefeated. lol.

LOL

You're forgettin one thing.
Grambling is NOBODY in Jackson, Mississippi
lol

You gets none here chumps
lol
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Small Mike,

You got a lot gall to say Alcorn was never in the game. Didn't Alcorn have possession in the 4th quarter near midfield, DOWN BY ONLY 8 DAYUM POINTS!!! Let's see, they have a chance to tie the dayum game late in the 4th quarter, but they were never in it. Who da hell you think you fooling??? Who's rationalizing???

Somebody is gonna get embarrassed!!!

Being down 8 pts meant they would have to score a td and get the two point conversion. If you would have been there in person, you would have realized that the defense wasn't having it.

This defense can close the door quicker than Dad used to on Jehovah Witnesses. When it was obvious that AlKann still was trying to put up a fight, we quickly got serious and stopped them.

See that's the difference in our two programs. We believe in stopping your azz and scoring at the same time.

Isn't this same group of idiots

That said Gram was in for a surpirise in Portland, then at UAPB and Now its JSU. Every week GR and his bowl of Nutz makes these outlandish predictions and every week they are wrong. I believe thegooddoctor got it right, Grambling by at least two touchdowns.:D :D :D

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Being down 8 pts meant they would have to score a td and get the two point conversion. If you would have been there in person, you would have realized that the defense wasn't having it.

If this dont beat all forms of myopia.....There is no rationalizing here. Damn this is sad....this is like smacking with a woman.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSU please represent.

I would like yall to be ranked before Mo Heisman breaks a new rushing record in the Dome.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
JSU please represent.

I would like yall to be ranked before Mo Heisman breaks a new rushing record in the Dome.

Aaaahhhh, Morgan State and FUBU are in the MEAC, son.

robber

What's up?

Ms. Cleo, told me to tell you and the JStanks. She was checking out her cards last night. They cards told her "JStank, will loose three more games maybe four before the end of the season". They will loose to someone called "The {undefeated}G-Men, A team from North Carolina, called A&T Aggies and a Team called the {undefeated} BigBlue Tigers"

I am just passing this on-so there will be no surprises...Just trying to help a bro out.

I'm lettin you know now, It's gonna get real ugly after tommorrow. So, G-MEN, hope, for your sake, that you are right. aight.

*evil grin*

*sniker*
*just kickin back listeing to what the G-MEN and erbody got to say, before the game, watching the whole thing play out*

Re: Isn't this same group of idiots

Originally posted by CATMENDUE2
That said Gram was in for a surpirise in Portland, then at UAPB and Now its JSU. Every week GR and his bowl of Nutz makes these outlandish predictions and every week they are wrong. I believe thegooddoctor got it right, Grambling by at least two touchdowns.:D :D :D

Is this the same Grambling that expected us to fold against Valley and AAMU?? I'm sure those white boys from Portland ran good routes and all, but I promise you your DBs have not seen recievers like they'll see Saturday. As far as pressuring Kent, ask 0-10 how effective their contant pressure was against Kent.

Who said they were white boys? Why do you felt they ran good routes, are you inferring that black athletes don't run good routes?

Now I understand why Myrlie Evers left Mississippi!!

Back