J-Settes, What you Gonna Do, When The Dancing Dolls Come for you?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL @ thinking the Juke aint shit. Okay. Oct 27th will be here soon enough. And bring that raggedy football team with you. We need an easy win these days.
Sounds like something Alcornites said just before the southern game.

LOL @ thinking the Juke aint shit. Okay. Oct 27th will be here soon enough. And bring that raggedy football team with you. We need an easy win these days.

Again, when the band ain’t shit.... mention the opposing school’s football abilities.

I guess y’all just a big ass 300 pc band that’s saving everything for the Sonic Boom. I totally get it now.

I like JR. He’s the semi-normal one from SU.
He knew he couldn’t call the Boom sorry so he talked about the football team..... “yea bring that sorry football team on down hea” because it’s The only win he truly believes SU will get on 27th. That’s Real y’all.

You gotta realize the simp you’re talking too. “Wendy Williams” and the rest of them are more focused on The Jukebox than anything else including their own school.

Heck is JSU band even going to make the trip to BR? And please bring more than that wannabe MEAC-version of Lucid Dreams. lol

Heck is JSU band even going to make the trip to BR? And please bring more than that wannabe MEAC-version of Lucid Dreams. lol

Seems someone is upset we’re havin a better season than them lol. Even Lucid Dreams smashin those half assed, bland arrangements y’all playing this year. Take a number bruh. Y’all will receive yalls L from us soon enough lol.

Back