It's That Time of Year!!

ABE

Running and Gunning
Another football season fastly approaches its triumphant end. Some of us will be in Birmingham, while others of us will be at home. But before this time comes, there will be a football game in New Orleans. (THE BAYOU CLASSIC, as it has been so forth come to be called) Each year people from the SwacPage attend this event. Some might say it is the real TSPN reunion, but anyway.
I have put forth a minor request for the ladies this past year. Some did not take me very seriously. I will again make this one small, minor request.
MEET ME @ PAT O's WITH YOUR BLACK DRAWZ ON

now honestly I don't think the "classic" will be much this year. Yeah GSU will probably win the game and SU obviously the BOTB. Though there is something missing that alot of my friends are talking about, this classic will be probably the most boring of all. I usually go but this year it just won't be the same...:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If all you go to New Orleans for is the game, then you will be sadly disappointed. Hell, I am not going to the game. I will be somewhere recovering from the night before watching on tv, just like last year.

Me for one, will be at Pat O's representing and I will be attending the Battle of the Bands and the Game! There are so many entertaining events that go on in the N.O. besides the classic. I've never had a boring moment at the Classic and don't think this year will be boring at all!

Yeah we know who will win that game and the Battle of the Bands, but that still doesn't take away the fun from this event!

I have never been to Pat O's after the Battle of the Band, but I am really looking forward to it this year!

See yall November 29th!:D

B.S. TIME OF YEAR

It's funny when people expect Grambling to win, they think the classic is going to be boring. But if sucks was the one going in as SWAC WEST champs, it would probably be the best ever. This classic is going to be live as hell!!!

Got to shake those haters off!!!

WHO DAT TALKING BOUT BEATING THOSE TIGERS????

Back