Its that time again....

Da_Sperm

All you bustas get ready for UAPB to put a foot in ya. I'll be back when it gets closer to game TIME!!!!

WHO R U ROOTIN FOR!!!!!

Look at what the cat drug in...................

Bout time one of you Bucky Backers came back in here !!!

LMAO !!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Disclaimer ... The views of DA SPERM are his and his alone!

I cannot be held responsible for ANYTHING THIS MAN SAYS!! ...

Re: Disclaimer ... The views of DA SPERM are his and his alone!

Originally posted by Vinita
I cannot be held responsible for ANYTHING ...

Nita,

Thats a dayum understatment coming from you. Isht, you can't even hold yourself responsible for your own views. - LOL!!! :emlaugh:

Dayum Sperm, Where have you been?

But the SWAC West Champions (UAPB) will start their claim on Sept. 8th against MVSU. That will be a pre-game. Then make the folks on the Southern Bluff mad with another shoe shining! Then run rampage thru the rest of the SWAC!!!!

Yea! I SAID IT!!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: LET THE CRYING BEGIN!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Sperm,

The last time PeNut Booty came to Jacktown, they did not cross the 50. How tramatic will the return to Jackson be for those scrubbs???

What's that supposed to mean???? If it wasn't for those fans ASU had in the striped uniforms (referees) Ya'll would've lost also!!! :eek:

Originally posted by philharmonic
If it wasn't for those fans ASU had in the striped uniforms (referees) Ya'll would've lost also!!!
smdh

That's mighty sad of you son!!!

But if it makes you feel better, go for it. :rolleyes:

You know what's even sadder?????

Alabama State THINKING that they are going to win the SWAC!!!

Actually, it's kind of funny!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Are you guys gonna score this year ?

If you shut out Penut Butter's Rock'em Sock'em backfield duo, post here ------->:eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Phil!

Ask Sperm again about his whereabouts since yall got that ass kicked in. I know he ain't been drinkin' that much since that day?

**Snicker**

That was nice, GR.

Do you think your team will be ready to play them again. I heard that........ nevermind. :D

Back