It's One Sentence Opinion Time!!!

THAMES

OK BOARD, Lets see if you can sum up your opinions on the following TOPICS in one (1) sentence.

1. Beyonce Knowles role as Foxxy Cleopatra in the new Austin Powers movie.

2. Was the Rev. Al Sharpton busted or set up in the FBI's Sting drug deal tape?

3. Do you feel there is something funny or strange about the little seven year old Philly Black girl's Erica Pratt kidnapping case?

4. If the stock market keeps going down, will Bush get us in a war with Sadam Husain?

5. Who or what is making those dam crop circles in the new soon to be released movie SIGNS?

I know, but it's just for fun. Humor me.

1. I am tired of her and Austin Powers
2. HAve to see the tape again
3. I don't think there is anything fishy, unless the police knew where she was the whole time.
4. YEs he will. War is the only way the Bush's know how to stay popular.
5. The movie industry and NASA are doing it to either make money or get more funding.

1. Her voice sounds funny.
2. He was probably set up.
3. I don't know, but she wasn't having no parts of it.
4. Sure he will, he likes the concept of war.
5. They probably used a lot of goats.:lol:
Friday is here.

1. I hope she doesn't muck the movie up....
2.Didn't know about this one.:confused:
3.No mre than those men had to be stupid to think they was gone get money.
4.Probaly will
5.Aliens....:cool: :D

1. The word is "Bootalicious".

2. Look at his hair and you tell me.

3. Yeah, the duct tape was left around her head during the interview.

4. Any person with fly shat for brains can "Push tha Button".

5. Bruce Eugene trying to catch one of those featherless chickens.
chickenfeatherless.jpg

chickendance.gif

I put all the topics in one long run-on, English majors, please excuse me.

Rev. Al Sharpton was set up (2) by a no talent actress posing as a spy named Beyonce Knowles (1) who has most likely been making those crop circles in the movie ?SIGNS? (5) which seems strange compared to the kidnapping case of Erica Pratt from Philly (3) but word on the street is the kidnappers invested heavily in WorldCom and when the stock market kept going down, they had flashbacks of being in the gulf war against Sadam Husain (4) and they dreamt of gas prices escalating so they did the kidnapping for a ransom to pay for gas.

Originally posted by saniyya

Rev. Al Sharpton was set up (2) by a no talent actress posing as a spy named Beyonce Knowles (1) who has most likely been making those crop circles in the movie ?SIGNS? (5) which seems strange compared to the kidnapping case of Erica Pratt from Philly (3) but word on the street is the kidnappers invested heavily in WorldCom and when the stock market kept going down, they had flashbacks of being in the gulf war against Sadam Husain (4) and they dreamt of gas prices escalating so they did the kidnapping for a ransom to pay for gas.

Ig-Nant!! :lmao: :lmao:

1. She is the only reason I am going to see this movie.

2. Ni$$a knows he was down with the come up slanging dope!!!

3. That was some straight ni$$a ish!!!

4. Like father like son!!!

5. Heavy duty lawn mowers.

John Deere send help!!!!

Originally posted by THAMES
OK BOARD, Lets see if you can sum up your opinions on the following TOPICS in one (1) sentence.

3. Do you feel there is something funny or strange about the little seven year old Philly Black girl's Erica Pratt kidnapping case?

4. If the stock market keeps going down, will Bush get us in a war with Sadam Husain?

5. Who or what is making those dam crop circles in the new soon to be released movie SIGNS?

I know, but it's just for fun. Humor me.

Originally posted by jelli
1. I hope she doesn't muck the movie up....
2.Didn't know about this one.:confused:
3.No mre than those men had to be stupid to think they was gone get money.
4.Probaly will
5.Aliens....:cool: :D

i DONT BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN MUCK UP auSTIN pOWERS MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS.....:D

Originally posted by saniyya

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1. Beyonce Knowles role as Foxxy Cleopatra in the new Austin Powers movie. I want half my money back she was sad....

2. Was the Rev. Al Sharpton busted or set up in the FBI's Sting drug deal tape? Can you say set-up????

3. Do you feel there is something funny or strange about the little seven year old Philly Black girl's Erica Pratt kidnapping case? They seem too stupid to kidnap anyone

4. If the stock market keeps going down, will Bush get us in a war with Sadam Husain? YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT... Cuba here I come :rolleyes:

5. Who or what is making those dam crop circles in the new soon to be released movie SIGNS? not worth my free tickets

My opinion will not mean much until I have not seen the film.

The whole thing looks fishy to me.

Strange is a light way of putting it.

I will bet that the U.S. is going into Iraq despite the fact that a lot of people in this country are saying don't do it.

I may see it with free tickets.

Back