It's High NOON

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Grilled somked sausage,smothered with sautee' onions and bellpeppers and cucumber salad with italian dressing.

I'm going to Chile's and get something. I was going to try to get Xhale since she is in the Ham but she can never be found and I don't have a way to get in contact.lol

Chips and some Dip that was left by the common area fridge.

:angel2::angel2: Yep I am praying.

Re: Re: It's High NOON

Originally posted by MACBFAC

You are:licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :ebrow:

Now you're talkin'......whea you at?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: It's High NOON

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Now you're talkin'......whea you at?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

montgomery but I'll be in lowly Ruston La. Friday Holiday Inn off I 20:ebrow: :winkgrin: :licky: :licky:

Well, BACK TO DA DAYUM TOPIC ....

I had a sammich, some chips, and a fruit punch from Quizno's! It was GREAT!!

lol@Ms. Nita.......

My baby back ribs were off the hizzle and I got my homegirl to give me some of her Jack Daniels BBQ sause. Thank goodness for takeout.

ISHT, ya'll makin' me hungry. Its about 15 min. til noon and due to unit coverage issues I may not break out until 1:00.
Well anyway, I haven't decided...whatever is at the house. I know I will be eating my daily 1 Vegan Chocolate Chip cookie.:D

Re: Well, BACK TO DA DAYUM TOPIC ....

Originally posted by Vinita
I had a sammich, some chips, and a fruit punch from Quizno's! It was GREAT!!

Minus the chips. Monteray Chicken sammich.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
late sleeper

Well I didn't wake up till 1:00 today so my lunch was a bowl of Fruity Pebbles & now I am snacking on some dill pickles. & I am going to head to the store in a little bit to get me some more popcorn & cheese-ums pringles.

I went to the Silver Moon cafe for that damn meatloaf and gravy.

I am sleepy as a mofo.:sleep2: :sleep2:

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's High NOON

Originally posted by MACBFAC

montgomery but I'll be in lowly Ruston La. Friday Holiday Inn off I 20:ebrow: :winkgrin: :licky: :licky:

well I won't......maybe next time. :ebrow:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's High NOON

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

well I won't......maybe next time. :ebrow:
Dag Dtown........I was on ya from the very beginning.....now when everybody else on ya, I'm put to the back. :(

I WANTED TO TREAT MYSELF TO LUNCH TODAY, BUT IWENT TO THE BANK AND I REALIZED THAT I HAD MORE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED; WHICH MEANS THAT ALL THE CHECKS THAT I WROTE OVER THE WEEKEND HADN'T CLEARED YET SO I WENT HOME AND FRIED ME TWO HOT-DOGS.

Back