It's Friday, you know what that means...

Suge

The Phat Mack
FU Sonic because I know you have been wanting to F me all week!

FU D-Nice, because I just don't like your Antonio Freeman looking arse, and you have 2 weeks before you get your beat down in NOLA

FU JSTUS for having me expose my sensitive side trying to give you some advice on how to woo some dude you don't really want to woo

FU Ms. Sonic again just in case you missed teh forst one

FU Hairdressers, for cutting this chics hair off that I kinda sorta thought was cool. Now her neck is all showing and I just don't really want to deal with her bald headed arse anymore.

FU to that chic for not listening when I told her, DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!

FU Mississippi State for denying me! But I'll be back bastards. I'll be back. You can't stop me from being a black deer hunting expert!

I would like to send out a few FU'S as well......

FU to people on this board that don't have a sense of humor...

FU to any mofo that thinks that they can change the world through an internet forum...

FU to that mofo or mofos that keep lobbing beer bottles in my yard....

FU to women here in Jackson that only come out on ladies night because it's free and they thank they can juice some free dranks out of you and your boys, and then go to the next table and juice some other mofos....

FU to that mofo that told me to mix grey goose with red bull....that isht had my big arse trying to dance like Re-Run from "What's Happening".....

FU to Re-Run (Fred Berry) for being a fat mofo that can dance anyway......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nice signature pic Maka......

But

FU....Miles College registrars office for F'in me up once again
FU....Nas for hooking up with Murder Inc.
FU....
supergay.gif

FU....women that discriminate on the short guys (talking about I'm short and my arse is taller than you)
FU....Tarrant City Police...:redhot:
FU....Gold Diggers Association of Alabama
FU....Church's Chicken for making these young arse girls look old and healthy as hell
FU....Haters of Alabama also in Alabama
FU....my old arse cousins for having Grey Goose, Citrus Skyy and OJ mixed and giving it to me...:dizzy:
and
FU....to anyone I have missed

FU Suge, because you're a big, phat, no deer hunting, wrong duck killing, Florida transplant, sensitive, sumamabeyotch.

FU Suge, because you're associated with short, 4 eyed, sensitive, Sweet Nupe.

F both of you Nupes, because both of y'all candy arses will get the living feces kicked out of you, in exactly 2 weeks.

FU ms. sonic 96, because I was F'ng you long before Suge decided to FU, and now you want to get all new on people.

FU Vinita, because it's been a month, and a half, and you still have my CCC program.

FU Dtown, because you haven't been F'd in a while by me.

FU Mike Bigg, because you're a old, ugly, cheesy trick daddy. It's old, no game having, sugar daddy's like you, that have messed up the game. Take your rib eating arse back up to Sissy's Island.

FU gramsprissyms, because you're new to the board, and you want to talk junk to me.

FU to the women in Jackson, that didn't think Makaho was sexy, while he was impersonating Rerun.

NICE

Why do you want to F me? You need to F that guy that sold you that car without you having insurance. He was the one that really F'd you up. :rolleyes: :p

FU to the SNIPER and his gay arse for being too damn close to SU! damn freak!

FU to MARK ORLANDO for leaving us with a fat arse special teams coach from Tulane!

FU to THE CITY OF N.O. for giving us a piss-poor contract to extend the Bayou Classic 4 more years!

FU to those who are gettin ____:redhot:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Why do you want to F me? You need to F that guy that sold you that car without you having insurance. He was the one that really F'd you up. :rolleyes: :p
lol.........*trips blacknbengal*

My turn!!

FU to all of my professors who act like I don't have nothing else to do in life but crack my brain for 3 papers.... all due on the same day. :mad:

FU to all of my dysfunctional classmates :retard:

FU to all the "men" [and I use that term loosely] who can't approach a woman ('Ey yo shawty, what da deal is??) :look:

FU to ASU for having so many dayum problems :angry:

FU to the President (too many things to name wrong here) :retard:

BUT Thank goodness it's Friday!! :p

*a-hem*

FU to Howard ... just because

FU to all dem punk arse Democrats that just laid down for the GOPs

FU to those damn black bean nazis that kept trying to disrupt a very interesting forum at Florida International University this week

FU to the folks that think that the Haitians being locked up now should be kicked out the country

FU to the even thinkin' about making a smart comment about my last FU

FU to Howard ... because they're Howard

FU to Ivy League Knee-Grows who dont know isht from pudding yet try to knock HBCU's

FU to the aforementioned Knee-Grows for being hankerchief heads

FU to Suge for ... gimme a minute, I'll think of something

FU to whatever I'm forgetting that is wholly deserving of an FU

:p

FU SOG for letting your boy Kenn Rashad ban the pissing monkey

FU Bean for starting the isht that lead to the banning of the pissing monkey

FU Milkman for all the FU'd isht you've done and the tight white shirts that don't come in my size

FU Suge for being the most FUp'd nucka to ever attend GSU

FU Rudy for bringing A&M into the SWAC and then leaving us to deal with all them Alabama Yellas (attitudes)

FU BattleCat for letting Suge whip your azz at the Reunion

FU Miami Jag for misrepresenting the North of the Boot

FU Bean cuz I just can't stand no Ridgecrest nuckas, anyway

FAOU if you don't like me telling these nucka to FO

FM for even dealing with all you lames

Originally posted by Suge
FU Sonic because I know you have been wanting to F me all week!

FU D-Nice, because I just don't like your Antonio Freeman looking arse, and you have 2 weeks before you get your beat down in NOLA

FU JSTUS for having me expose my sensitive side trying to give you some advice on how to woo some dude you don't really want to woo

FU Ms. Sonic again just in case you missed teh forst one

FU Hairdressers, for cutting this chics hair off that I kinda sorta thought was cool. Now her neck is all showing and I just don't really want to deal with her bald headed arse anymore.

FU to that chic for not listening when I told her, DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!

FU Mississippi State for denying me! But I'll be back bastards. I'll be back. You can't stop me from being a black deer hunting expert!
sorry not that kinda guy

Back