Its Friday the 13th.....guess what?

Suge

The Phat Mack
FU to Jason and all them lame arse movies that have mofos sced of Friday the 13th!

FU to my pockets - for keeping me away from the SCG tomorrow

FU Drumline commercials - for actually making me want to see that dayum movie!

FU to Polo - why you gotta make your boots so expensive 180, and 140. Punks!

FU to Polo again - for having 2 pair of boots that I have to buy!

And in Grand FU friday fashion. FU D-Nice and Nita!!

And I'm out...my work day is OVER!!!

FU Suge, because you F'd me first!

FU Nice, because I'm getting to say it first!

FU to this flu virus that can't nobody seem to stop!

FU Sperm, for thinking your dayum TRUCK is too good to drive!

FU 3:30, for not getting here sooner!

I'm sure I have more, but they would require thought, and FU to thinking, because I don't feel like being bothered!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
There is suppose to be some big azz word in the dictionary that defines the fear of Friday the 13. Does anybody remember what it is?

Feeling

FU to this cold that I am getting
(Nita did you send that virus to Houston?):sick:

FU- Again to my bank account, can't ever get it right
Quicken send help!

FU-My Insurance for not paying for my contact lenses

No such phobia about FTT

Unless you're talking about only the number 13, which I see, Nita already stated.

FU to all of yall that think evil/bad/down on Friday the 13th's. I was born on a 10/13/197_ and it was a Friday, so therefore this is a glorious day and a reason to party!

FU to Suge for beating me to this thread!
FU to D Nice, just because I wanted to be ther first to say it too!
FU to X-Mas gifts at work!
FU to my dad for giving me a gallon of crown, I'm not a drunk!
FU to this work on my desk, I have yet to touch!
FU to the cafe for trying to deep fry bite size shirmp!
FU to Playstations for costing so darn much!
FU to Sprint!

FU to the Kneegrow who started this dumb arse thread :D
FU to the 9/11 terrorist who is responsible for changing my entire occupation
FU to all the North LA Peeps who are not going home :mad:
FU to all the bad luck I seem to be getting lately

FU to BIG BOI!!! WTF you start this thread for? :mad:

FU to this raggeddy azz building that we're getting the HEYELL out of as of TODAY!!!! Yeah bastages! You BANNED me from the parking garage! You BANNED me from parking next to the building! :mad: Take this-------------------> *doing a BURNOUT in the parking lot (in one hour)!!!!!! :mad: * Bazzards!!!! :mad: :p since we broke a 5 year lease; you ain't getting NOBODY to occupy this hell-hole! :mad: Bazzards!!!!! :mad: *whew! I feel so much better :D*

FU to that FORMER long azz commute on IH35!
FU to the homebuilder in Little Elm who ain't negotiating $$$$ right now. :mad: When the economy worsens, you'll bite skank! :mad:
FU to Best Buy for becoming the sole beneficiary of the holiday $$$. :smh:
FU to Home Depot for becoming beneficiary #2. :smh:
FU to layoffs that I just participated in last week. :shame: *sigh*
FU to kellis for having me run to my mailbox every friggin' day looking for the..... package! :eek2: ;) *still luvs ya' gul*
FU to Fiyah for not being the benefactor to receive $$$$ for a pre-game tailgate/get-together/function/PARTIE/etc. for the traditional PV-AAMU bball game. :rolleyes:

And lastly, FU to me for not giving myself anything before the end of year. :shame:

FU to Suge, Nita, and ms sonic 96 because instead of having a threesome, they would much rather F with a brother like me. SMH @ you 3 clowns.

FU to ms sonic 96's dad, for giving his unappreciative arsed daughter a gallon of Crown.

NICE

Originally posted by Panthro
FU to BIG BOI!!! WTF you start this thread for? :mad:

FU to kellis for having me run to my mailbox every friggin' day looking for the..... package! :eek2: ;) *still luvs ya' gul*

FU to Panthro for FAILING to realize that I am burning, I Can Do Bad All By Myself and Diary of a Mad Black Woman as a SURPRISE in addition to Madea's Family Reunion that has ALREADY been burned.

**My Mom burned those two and she is mailing them to me** ;)

Hold your horses man. You'll get them BEFORE Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS you ungrateful PANTHER!!!!

FORGET YOU to my list of things to do for being so long.

FORGET YOU to Cinnamonster for having me addicted to your cinnamon rolls.

FORGET YOU to my hair for growing too fast.

FORGET YOU to whoever invented shift work that starts at crazy hours.

FORGET YOU to the guy that hand-detailed my car at the shop in the hood for moving away and not telling me.

FORGET YOU to all the worrysome people in the world. :angry:

I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th. I guess that explains my day.

FU to the people I live with who woke me up 4 hrs before I needed to get up for work. :redhot:

FU to the rainy weather that is making me want to be in bed right now.

FU to the people in Sales who keep calling me and bothering me because their incompetent behinds can't follow simple directions.

FU to my ex who called asking me to do him a favor and seemed to get attitude when I said I couldn't. Hmph like he does anything for me.

Originally posted by D-NICE
FU to Suge, Nita, and ms sonic 96 because instead of having a threesome, they would much rather F with a brother like me. SMH @ you 3 clowns.

FU to ms sonic 96's dad, for giving his unappreciative arsed daughter a gallon of Crown.

NICE

D NICE
37.gif

Back