It's Called Propaganda!

JSU*Toi

?The United States respects the people of Afghanistan ? after all, we are currently its largest source of humanitarian aid ? but we condemn the Taliban regime.? ?GW BUSH

But in May 2001 President Bush gave the Taliban Government 43million dollars.

?It is not only repressing its own people, it is threatening people everywhere by sponsoring and sheltering and supplying terrorists.
By aiding and abetting murder, the Taliban regime is committing murder. ? GW BUSH

But during the Reagan/Bush Administration, the CIA trained Osmma Bin Laden in using terrorism against the soviets. Countless covert funding was given to Afghanistan Rebels.

"Food, medicine and supplies" are being sent to "the starving and suffering men and women and children of Afghanistan." GW BUSH

I don?t understand are we dropping the BOMB then the FOOD, Or FOOD then the BOMB?

We are a nation of blind faith and it has come to bite us in the @$$

This should be called Propaganda War I because boths sides are doing a lot of it to convince their people they are right. But what can you say, they couldn't just sit around and say "terroist please don't do this again." We've made both wrong and right decisions when dealing with the Middle East for years.

But in May 2001 President Bush gave the Taliban Government 43million dollars.

This gets to me. It is not like the Taliban came to power three months ago. Sometimes U.S. foriegn policy baffles me. More times than once our nation's foriegn policy has bit us in the behind. When will this nation learn?

I feel that the battle of public relations and propaganda, which includes more than words, will be most important for the U.S. in the Middle East and the Islamic world.

Back