It is not looking good in Philly

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
Allen Iverson is beefing with his new coach already. GM King is looking forward to trade him.

This dude need to grow up or he is going to deal with negative publicity for the rest of his career in the NBA.

Allen Iverson

I have not followed the NBA closely this season. (I will wait for the last few weeks of the regular season and the playoffs.) It makes wonder if Randy Ayers got a raw deal in Philly.

Originally posted by EB
I have not followed the NBA closely this season. (I will wait for the last few weeks of the regular season and the playoffs.) It makes wonder if Randy Ayers got a raw deal in Philly.

I thought Portland and Atlanta are the joke of the NBA. Now I believe that Philly is the joke. :shame:

How could you question the heart of you team and then miss a practice that the coach add new plays? Philly is going nowhere if AI stays on that team.

Ever thought that he may want out of philly now? Heck he's carried the team all season and now they are out of playoff contention so what is adding new plays going to do change the play-off format or something?

They will be better off without him. Philly can prolly get two good player for his 33% shooting ass.

Man ya'll need to stop hatin on AI, hell even at 40% shooting (GR) he's still 12 pts better than the rest of the team.

And what is he 5'8"? He avg. about as many rebounds as the freakin big guys on that team. Hell send him to play with KG he needs help desparately.

Philly stats

KG surely doesnt need AIs help. If Im not mistaken Minn is in first place right now. AI would mess that up. Minn already has one ball hawk on the team (Ugly Sam Cassel).

blue

If I took all the shots, I would lead the team in scoring too. AI is over rated. Trade him...been saying that for 3 years now. Man these sports folks gone learn how to listen to me. I missed my calling....I shoulda been a GM or a Conference Commissioner.

Originally posted by Get Ready
KG surely doesnt need AIs help. If Im not mistaken Minn is in first place right now. AI would mess that up. Minn already has one ball hawk on the team (Ugly Sam Cassel).

blue

If I took all the shots, I would lead the team in scoring too. AI is over rated. Trade him...been saying that for 3 years now. Man these sports folks gone learn how to listen to me. I missed my calling....I shoulda been a GM or a Conference Commissioner.

:lmao:

I forgot about sam i'am:lmao:

Originally posted by Get Ready

blue

We're just fine in Timberwolf Land. Sam actually has been passing the ball here more than I ever have seen him. Plus with Wally S. and Troy Hudson being hurt all year, Sam and Spree 's scoring was needed. So actually Sam has the green light here. Soon as we can get Wally's 3 point shooting back, Minnesota going to be deadly. As long as we leave his no defense arse on the bench.

Back to the AI situation. Philly management is stupid and so is Chris Ford. AI may not be the perfect player.......but he does bring it every night. I never have seen him take a minute off on the floor. What's the difference between him and Shaq? Shaq arse gets out of practice more than anybody I have seen. He wins MVP of the All-Star game but yet can't practice the next day? No different than AI. Shaq has blown off team meetings and we all know he don't do isht to keep his big arse in shape during the off season and aint even interested in playing the first part of the season. I guess since he has 3 rings it's okay?

AI has issues no doubt, but to blame him for Philly's woes is BS. He needs a change of venue. Philly fans will be pissed but life goes on. The little guy is hard as hell on the court. He don't quit. It's just practice. LOL. Hell Randy Moss goes to practice but takes off plays on Sundays. I rather have someone who brings on game day than a someone who is a good practice player and don't show on game day. I am not saying AI should not go to practice, but AI gets beat the hell up and still plays hard. His sad arse team mates go to all that practice and do squat in the game.
:smh:

Originally posted by bluedog
Man ya'll need to stop hatin on AI, hell even at 40% shooting (GR) he's still 12 pts better than the rest of the team.

AI is the ONLY person on the 6er's team with any heart. I hope they do trade him. Playing in Philly is the reason his body is a medical road-map now.

6'0" -- a buck 60 -------- and he has to go down the middle damm near every play like he is a 6'8" power foward. Why?

Derrick "I will fool you for a year and new contract" Coleman won't do it over the long haul. Philly is a joke.

When Dr. J and company won the championship, they broke up the team. When Barkley got there, they got rid of everyone. When Clarence Weatherspoon was drafted, they got rid of everyone else. AI ---- has been shortchanged on players since he has been there.:cool:

EyEoFtHeTiGeR - Things in Philly are looking great. This guy has no respect for anyone but himself. I will be very happy if he leaves town. Put him and Latrine Spreewell on the same team.

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLEN?.

Unfortunately I don?t think they will get rid on him.
:rolleyes: :mad: :(

Originally posted by Olde Hornet
EyEoFtHeTiGeR - Things in Philly are looking great. This guy has no respect for anyone but himself. I will be very happy if he leaves town. Put him and Latrine Spreewell on the same team.

Interesting comment. You do know Sprewell is doing quite well up here in Minneapolis. No issues at all, on or off the court. No wonder NY got Isiah to come take over. They were idiots for moving Spree. Should have got rid of that soft arse Allen Houston. Philly is in the same boat. It aint AI, it's Philly's management. Been down hill since Pat Croce took his money and bailed out as an owner. AI will get traded and Philly will remain sad, while he goes somewhere and probably wins a ring.

Originally posted by Olde Hornet

Yea ................. Send them both to the LAKERS. :D :D

Philly can keep the two lazy cousins ............ Big Dog and Coleman. They will take Philly to the top again.:emlaugh:

For him to be labeled as such a "ball hog", there are only 7 people in the league this year that are average more assist per game than he does.

JR - Take him --- PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Pat Croce gone, Philadelphia wont back on top again for a long time.

jstate83 - you can have in LA --- I just hope they kick him to the curb.

:mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Back