It gonna get nasty

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Janet Jacksons divorce to her ex-hubby is looking like it will get nasty. He's coming up with several pages of excuses to try to get mo money out of her.

Divource Petition

Take Half!!!!!

Good for him. Women have been pulling that TIHS for years......I say take half!!!! Unlike Michael Jordan's wife at least Janet's ex-husband was her manager and producer.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
In fact, in a bid to support this claim, Elizondo recently filed a forensic psychologist's report claiming that he suffers from a personality disorder which makes him susceptible to "being manipulated, exploited, and unduly influenced."

Hmmmmm......sounds like a winner!:idea:

If he wins this case, I am going to file the same thing. I just have to find someone to file it against first. I know!!!
My Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:idea:

Say it ain't so!!!

anim2018.gif

With a claim like that he must be crazy....and "suffering" from delusions of grander.

It's not like she didn't see it coming...
Son of a gun (All For You)
"Ha Ha Who Who
tought you'd get the money too
Greedy Mutha F_ck_a wanna
have his cake and eat it to."

p.s.
I hope JLo is watching....those dancers are nothing nice.
;)

Take her for all she's got....

I mean take her arse to the cleaners for all the fellas who have been taken to the cleaners!

That's what she gets for trying to make you keep all of this secret!

And if I were you I would threaten to tell the world about that baby that she had with James Debarge in her 1st marraige! :D

That dumb arse spoon!

I'm all for him having half, but he signed away his rights to these claims when he signed that prenup.
Unless there's another prepnup agreement that was updated throughout the marriage that was signed and agreed to by both his arse is S-O-L!!!!!

Tell'n ya...if rich peeps were to stay single..they wouldn't have this problem....I have no sympathy for either /or!

<font size=6 color=red>Dumb...Dumb...Dumb!!!!!!</font>

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

In fact, in a bid to support this claim, Elizondo recently filed a forensic psychologist's report claiming that he suffers from a personality disorder which makes him susceptible to "being
manipulated, exploited, and unduly influenced."

:lmao:
No he didn't say that!! He couldn't come up with anything better??!!
:lmao:

Back