Issues Posting

southsuburbs

What I Live By...
Hey,

I've tried to post a new thread in ST and the page redirects me to TSPN Error: and some funny looking "home" page.

Then I was able to reply to a comment but then when I tried to reply to another comment I got the same error above.

Help, please.

Thanks,

If it has that ...... in it you will get that error. Had that happen to me several times.

If it has that ...... in it you will get that error. Had that happen to me several times.

I know I didn't put "..." on the end but what if it was in the middle of the title?

Like, "testing...this is not working!" as the subject title.

But I couldn't even post a comment sooo...:noidea:

I know I didn't put "..." on the end but what if it was in the middle of the title?

Like, "testing...this is not working!" as the subject title.

But I couldn't even post a comment sooo...:noidea:

It still gets you. I usually just post the link, then come back and add pieces of the article.

When you try to copy and paste articles from some other sites they have codes written in them that keeps it from doing so. It will try to redirect you to their site for you to read it and that's why you are getting that error. That is also one of the reasons why when you post articles from other news sites you are only suppose to post a small portion and the link.

Back