Is Whitney Houston Dead ????????

TruBluJAG

Smooth as ICE '06' Style
Don't know if it's true, but a friend just e-mailed me that they say a report that sttaed Whitney Houston died of a drug overdose a short while ago.

Has anyone heard the same?

We're about to go to war. The last thing on people's mind is some cocaine overdosed washed up has been slightly anerexic aged psuedo diva!!!!

Had to vent a little bit.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
We're about to go to war. The last thing on people's mind is some cocaine overdosed washed up has been slightly anerexic aged psuedo diva!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: oh my...

**fell out**

wheeeeeew....str8 out of control.:emlaugh:

If her azz don't slow her roll; this will no longer be a rumor.

:rolleyes:

Well......

I heard on the radio this morning that she left a performance or something in a cold sweat, as if she need a pick me up(you know what I am saying). They also said that she never came back, so who knows.

Oh yeah, just about everyone knows that she has been on that mess since she married Bobby Brown.

Something to make you say hmmmmm

Everyone has been calling Bobby Brown the bad one in their relationship. When they first got married everyone was trippin on Bobby labeling him a bad boy. Can anyone tell me exactly what Bobby Brown did that was so bad before he married Whitney Houston. The only thing I can think of is the fact that he said "damn" in his hit song "My Perogative". Everyone is assuming that he turned her out. If you ask me I think it was the other way around.

You nailed it Kay Bee!!! She has been smokin since " Saving all my love"!!!

Everyone places Whitney Houston on a pedestal and she's been the thug all along!!! Her brother a former dancer admitted that the both of them used to smoke weed!!!

Stone Her!!!:redhot:

Well...

Whitney Houston is not a crackhead!

I have never heard anything about Whitney Houston using cocaine, LSD, heroin, or anything of that sort. I have only heard that she blazes up a blunt a bit more often than average.

CRACK FIEND

Pictures speak more than a thousand words:

whitney(skeleton).jpg

Re: CRACK FIEND

Pictures speak more than a thousand words:

whitney(skeleton).jpg

[size=5.5]DAYUM!!![/size] I used to want to get with her real bad...I still would, but I just don't want to real bad anymore:eek:

Originally posted by TRU3000
like I was sayin I need proof! Ally McBeal smaller than that and no one said she smoked crack.......:confused:

I cant recall a time when Alley McBeal was not skin and bones. Whitney Houston, on the other hand, used to have a bit more body than that. The actress that plays Alley McBeal also has not been acting a arse.

TRU3000 you silly dude...LOL

That pic told it all for me...she looks bad yo!
Her & BG on that hsit.

Originally posted by TRU3000
like I was sayin I need proof! Ally McBeal smaller than that and no one said she smoked crack.......:confused:

Ally McBeal is anorexic that is why she so dog gone small. If you need proof of that I can tell you the site I found that on (about Ally McBeal).

Back