Is the front page of TSPN not working or something?

CEE DOG

Is the front page of TSPN not working or something? Every time I try to come in the front door it is not working, but when I click one of the cookies it opens back up.

Is the front page of TSPN not working or something? Every time I try to come in the front door it is not working, but when I click one of the cookies it opens back up.

Seems to be down!

This is what I get when accessing the front page:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 83 bytes) in /home/tspnspor/public_html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 503

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Seems to be down!

This is what I get when accessing the front page:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 83 bytes) in /home/tspnspor/public_html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 503

Yeah, I had to back door my way in.

If y'all don't like it y'all can leave. It's hard being a moderator and criticizing them is not going to help. They have enough to do. Nobody knows what they do b/c they don't moderate...but they have a lot to do.

So if you don't like it go start your own website. This here his shyt and he can take down the front page if he wants.

Oh and next time put this in the right forum!!

:emlaugh:

What does moderating have to do w/this issue? That's a Kenn issue...apparently some technical glitch or he has the front page down intentially for some reason....don't know. Cee, I'll move this to the feedback forum.

What does moderating have to do w/this issue? That's a Kenn issue...apparently some technical glitch or he has the front page down intentially for some reason....don't know. Cee, I'll move this to the feedback forum.

Thank You, Warndalyn

Back