Is Pvu Marching Depression The Joke Of The Swac ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: No Cigar ????

Originally posted by Supakrab
Man Please !!

I can honestly say that last year's battle was a complete toss up. I can't say we beat ya'll and ya'll dang sure can't say ya'll beat us. We went fanfare for fanfare and both sections sounded good. If I'm not mistaken one of your members came on here talking about that it was clear that TEXAS was the Trombone capital of the SWAC because BOTH sections brought it. But you definitely have me mistaken if you feel like ya'll got the "W". Man............He11 na'll ! I know 01 was a slaughter (wasn't here yet but saw the game) but my CB's and the rest of the section make sure that it didn't happen again. Just like this year. I can't wait to battle you clowns again. It's the perfect battle. Two of the SWAC's best going head to head. That's just how it is dogg. :cool:

like i said, yall came back with a vengence. its like yall were mad:redhot: after 01. too bad im putting the boots/spats up this year. but its goin down :cool:
(in mills lane voice) i wanna see a good clean fight now lets get it on!!

Originally posted by solophone96
Please your own mellophone section members have asked me advice on several occassions on how to become a section. they are airy, lack clarity and have no concept of how to shine as a section.

i think youre speaking of 00 or 01 mellophones. 02 mellos didnt need help from you or anyone and was the most improved section in the band that year (maybe the best brass). they brought it.

The marching Depression

The Ocean of Soul is bigger and better this year and I THINK IT IS ONLY IN GOOD FUN THAT THE NOISE TALK SHOULD BEGIN. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE STORM IS GOING TO GET CRUSHED ATRTING WITH MY POWERFUL SECTION THE TUBAS AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME COME SNEAK TO THE PRACTICES LIKE YALL DO EVERY YEAR. YOU GUYS ARE GARBAGE AND THIS YEAR WE ARE GONNA THROW YOU AWAY FOR GOOD

Originally posted by solophone96
i'm glad YA'LL are proud of your band... i guess somebody has to be. SCRUBS!!!!!!!

same to you bro. yea we some scrubs. we srcubs yall on the field and stands like sandpaper. ouch!!:eek2:

Re: The marching Depression

Originally posted by KKPSI11
The Ocean of Soul is bigger and better this year and I THINK IT IS ONLY IN GOOD FUN THAT THE NOISE TALK SHOULD BEGIN. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE STORM IS GOING TO GET CRUSHED ATRTING WITH MY POWERFUL SECTION THE TUBAS AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME COME SNEAK TO THE PRACTICES LIKE YALL DO EVERY YEAR. YOU GUYS ARE GARBAGE AND THIS YEAR WE ARE GONNA THROW YOU AWAY FOR GOOD

forsho! good fun;)

The Ocean of Soul is bigger and better this year

Ya'll need to write a song by this title and play it as a theme song.

Somebody please tell me how big the Ocean gotta be before they are good and don't have to scream about "WE BIGGER" every year.

I do hope you backin up that claim on those tubas of yours....cuz last year the buzz after the game wasn't too good about ya'll when ya'll had the 14K outnumbered.

And please kill that sneakin to practices crap. TSU peeps have been caught out at PV. And plus the Storm has a style of its own. We cannot steal anything from another band.

We cannot be the Texas version of Southern University!!!:lmao:

But you can steal from FAMU?
What are you some kind of moron? The Ocean of Soul is an original idea. Similarities have occurred.....it ain't Butler's fault and it ain't Doc's fault. Tell me, back in the 80's when Butler directed the Ocean, if the Ocean was biting that much off of SU then why in the sam hell weren't the battles that boring...I don't remember PV being that much of a rival for the Ocean back then anyway. Yet more people replied to this Ness thread anyway.

Originally posted by lilC
But you can steal from FAMU?
What are you some kind of moron? The Ocean of Soul is an original idea. Similarities have occurred.....it ain't Butler's fault and it ain't Doc's fault. Tell me, back in the 80's when Butler directed the Ocean, if the Ocean was biting that much off of SU then why in the sam hell weren't the battles that boring...I don't remember PV being that much of a rival for the Ocean back then anyway. Yet more people replied to this Ness thread anyway.

CO SIGNING

Re: Re: The marching Depression

Originally posted by BLAQUE PRINCE
Ya'll need to write a song by this title and play it as a theme song.

Somebody please tell me how big the Ocean gotta be before they are good and don't have to scream about "WE BIGGER" every year.

I do hope you backin up that claim on those tubas of yours....cuz last year the buzz after the game wasn't too good about ya'll when ya'll had the 14K outnumbered.

And please kill that sneakin to practices crap. TSU peeps have been caught out at PV. And plus the Storm has a style of its own. We cannot steal anything from another band.

We cannot be the Texas version of Southern University!!!:lmao:

negro please!! yall brag about how much bigger yall get over the summers too.... only yall lie. and tuba dude just said yall sneak to our practices, he aint say anything about yall stealing (damn you gave yourself away). and yall cant be the texas version of southern university????? ha haaaa we know that. we never said yall were tryin you famu wannabes. yall couldnt even be the texas version of grambling if you had a bass drum on wheels, a drum set snare for a tenor drum, a glockenspiel, and ugly dancers :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: The marching Depression

Originally posted by mr freeze
negro please!! yall brag about how much bigger yall get over the summers too.... only yall lie. and tuba dude just said yall sneak to our practices, he aint say anything about yall stealing (damn you gave yourself away). and yall cant be the texas version of southern university????? ha haaaa we know that. we never said yall were tryin you famu wannabes. yall couldnt even be the texas version of grambling if you had a bass drum on wheels, a drum set snare for a tenor drum, a glockenspiel, and ugly dancers :lmao: :lmao:

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This whole subject kills me about who's band is better. This is the first game for both bands and everyone knows that both bands are just "NOT" off da chain at Labor Day. It is shocking that you are so worried about pv being this and pv gonna be garbage, but i have heard unpleasing things about the ocean of soul as well. Talk is cheap and quit believing everything you hear. Everyone will see what happens this coming Saturday. So in the famous words of Prof. Edwards:
"GET OFF THE D#*M INTERNET AND JUST SHOW EM AT HALFTIME!"

Couldn't have stated better, LB

NESS

<marquee>THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN JACKED BY SBINC ADVANCE TACTICAL ASSUALT FORCE !!!</marquee>

tank.jpg

You guys talk as if you blow us out every year. Even on a bad night (2001) We still was even, so what makes you think this trend will change. Just because you have a couple of more T-bones. Be for real.

Prof Edwards ?

Originally posted by STORM's Magnificent
This whole subject kills me about who's band is better. This is the first game for both bands and everyone knows that both bands are just "NOT" off da chain at Labor Day. It is shocking that you are so worried about pv being this and pv gonna be garbage, but i have heard unpleasing things about the ocean of soul as well. Talk is cheap and quit believing everything you hear. Everyone will see what happens this coming Saturday. So in the famous words of Prof. Edwards:
"GET OFF THE D#*M INTERNET AND JUST SHOW EM AT HALFTIME!"

Don't tell me that you go back to PV crying over this Internet stuff to the band director. I would tell you the same thing!:bawling:

Originally posted by lilC
I don't remember PV being that much of a rival for the Ocean back then anyway. Yet more people replied to this Ness thread anyway.
The Ocean wasn't a rival for the STORM in the 90's !

Originally posted by Quietstorm
The Ocean wasn't a rival for the STORM in the 90's !

so what!!!??? the 80's yall were a light shower, 90's we were a deepening lake, now its the 00's and the both of us are at full strength. SO NOW WHAT???!!!!

like the rock say...

"JUST BRING IT!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW YOUR ROLE!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back