Is my neighbor in Arlington #flightattendantbae?

giphy.gif

She slim thick too....

Hey bruh...you married? If not she couldn't be my neighbor...no sir!!!!! I would have go ahead and cuff her...Jesus!!!!

That's after I see her feet of course.

Yes I'm married but I have eyeballs. You right about the feet tho, I work for a podiatrist right now and you would be shocked ohh wee

My neighbor came up in my IG timeline and I wondered if she is #flightattendantbae we already have #trafficreporterbae in DFW, now this one, it's too much

See, y'all done brought out ole Soggy to get involved with this one. As nice as ole girl is to look at, thems the ones I tell my sons to watch out for. As my man Kanan said in the Starz series 'Power', "Ain't nothing worse than a fine ass sistah who knows she's fine". Proceed with caution. - LOL :D

As for this one: I'm fully aware of the national (body shaming) controversy that came about surrounding her. She ain't bad, but she ain't worth some of the praise I see some brothers giving her either. Just my .06.

I'm not sure about that ole G

See, y'all done brought out ole Soggy to get involved with this one. As nice as ole girl is to look at, thems the ones I tell my sons to watch out for. As my man Kanan said in the Starz series 'Power', "Ain't nothing worse than a fine ass sistah who knows she's fine". Proceed with caution. - LOL :D

Bruh and she know she fine!!!!! She had a post on IG where she walking to the set and a black dude got up and walked off....brother knew the chick was fine he just didn't wanna be on video looking at her. LOL

As for this one: I'm fully aware of the national (body shaming) controversy that came about surrounding her. She ain't bad, but she ain't worth some of the praise I see some brothers giving her either. Just my .06.

Speak for yourself....in the words of them old pimps...."she cold blooded"

Back