Is J-State coming to A&M this weekend?

AH MAN!!! the JSU game is basically the last crunkest game of our season, and now yall aint comin?!?!? DAMN, DAMN, DAMN.....i'm mad now.....:redhot:

I would've been mad

Man I would've been mad HAD I drove to Huntsville from ATLANTA thank GOD for the internet!!!!!:redhot: :redhot:

yea we are too, and we usually make that trip. but the game starts at 1:00 so we would have to come up friday night. and the way our tickett sells have been, well we broke i guess. and leaving sat morning, would have been to strenuous then had to perform and come strait back. i be lookin forward to this game too. why is it not at 6 this year? they though it was going to be cold?

man i don't know why it's so early, but i thought it was at 2:30 though....but anyways, since that band aint comin yall still should come up though just to roll, road trip dat shat, LOL!

i was thinkin bout it, but this is kind of the first break we have had since band camp. still got a room reserved though, not sure might just still make that trip

well i hope so, i'd really luv to meet some more of yall, i met a few folks when i came down for the SU/JSU game, so keep me posted!

Originally posted by royboy
yea we are too, and we usually make that trip. but the game starts at 1:00 so we would have to come up friday night. and the way our tickett sells have been, well we broke i guess. and leaving sat morning, would have been to strenuous then had to perform and come strait back. i be lookin forward to this game too. why is it not at 6 this year? they though it was going to be cold?

Question: When did the athletic dept. start supporting the BOOM? Doesn't the Music Dept. have a budget?

well me and a couple of other folks'll be down there and fukk wit yall for a minute...we already told CJ XHALE so i hope to see u again :)

oh ok great!!!! and u know i'ma holla at u, so yall coming today or tomorrow? cause i got biz to handle tonite......snicker

Originally posted by XHALE9802
oh ok great!!!! and u know i'ma holla at u, so yall coming today or tomorrow? cause i got biz to handle tonite......snicker

what business you got shawty lol

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
Well now yall need to make sure yall come down to the SWAC Band Extravaganza. Cause we need some of that Boom meat to dine on right before we play for the championship!!! SWAC East Champs sooon after we beat up on J-STANK on tommorrow. Oh by the way Jamal, Jason, Carrie, Allison and all else who I had the good ole trash talking session with last weekend..... Yall know what time it was for yall let's not say that yall had no earthly idea that the game was at one b/c I know the time of every game is printed on any of your season schedules. So come on now!! Boom what's really up????

I was looking forward to a great battle on tomorrow so I guess I will stay at home and do soemthing else with my time instead of coming to the game.

I hate that Jackson State could not come. It is always a good battle between the two schools. Now this means that A&M won't go to Jackson State next year and this will basically be the end of this band battle. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!

Originally posted by royboy

No "we" are not...a lot of us are glad we are not going, cause some of us feel we need a break. I am so glad we didnt go. :D

Originally posted by Bulldog Fan
I hate that Jackson State could not come. It is always a good battle between the two schools. Now this means that A&M won't go to Jackson State next year and this will basically be the end of this band battle. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!

NAW BRO WESLEY UNDERSTANDS THE FINANCE CRUNCH , HE 'S NOT GOING OUT LIKE THAT !!!!!!;)

Back