Is it hard?

silentrage

Delta Girl
Is it hard for you to return to working out after a small layoff? For example, if you are traveling for a few days or a week and you don't have the opportunity to workout due to various circumstances? Once you get back home, is it difficult for you to get back into your groove? Or do you jump back in raring to go?

For me, it is difficult that first day to get up and get going, but I'm good after that first day.

I wouldn't say it takes a whole workout to get back in the swing. I am usually super sluggish in the first half. I usually pick up by the second.

It's a little hard for me. I only worked out 2-3 times early last week, and really did NAYTHANG but pig out on Memorial Weekend. But I MADE myself work out late last night. And I'm glad I did, because now I feel like I'm back in the right mode.

yes, i am so sluggish from the extended weekend, haven't been since thursday(although i got a HELLUVA work out walking to Piedmont park for the Jazz festival) but i'm goin today.

Is it hard for you to return to working out after a small layoff? For example, if you are traveling for a few days or a week and you don't have the opportunity to workout due to various circumstances? Once you get back home, is it difficult for you to get back into your groove? Or do you jump back in raring to go?

For me, it is difficult that first day to get up and get going, but I'm good after that first day.
:bump:you have a 10k coming up

Yes, I've found it challenging to get back in the swing of things in the past, but here lately when I travel I find the workout room in the hotel I'm staying at and go for it. Sometimes I'll walk around the neighborhood if I'm visting home. If you feel sluggish enough for a day or so, and the itch is there ; you'll get up and get to moving again though.

Back