Is it bad when..

It's only bad when he feels the same way that you do.....
You will then get mad because he dosent care about you the same manner you don't care about him. Then that female intuition will kick in and say how dare that Mutha not care about me not calling him. You will then get mad and start stalking him and slashing his tires. You will then call his mother and try to win her over in hopes he will take you back. You two then will make up and repeat this same cycle until you realize that you don't care anymore and then it will repeat itself again until you go to homecoming and get with that dude you always said you wanted to hook up with in the first place when you was at JSU. :D

lol.gif

Just a week....

I haven't talked to mine in years.:lmao:

It's not a bad thing @ all.:)

By the way...are you snowed in ovah there too JSUATL?

I got 7.5 inches......
OF SNOW.....THAT IS.;)

Nope it's not bad. You made an adult decision that you don't want him anymore. Nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
I seriously doubt that it was a full week. Maybe it just seemed like one.
And how are you able to formulate your doubts about how long it's been since ATL talked to her man???:confused:

Although I question Makaho pol-rhetoric, this take is CLASSIC!!!

Makaho Bedrock, sir, you took my reply off my keyboard!:lmao:

Just couldn't put it any better! :D That's it to a T! Great assessment!:D

Great reply!:p

ummmmm

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
It's only bad when he feels the same way that you do.....
You will then get mad because he dosent care about you the same manner you don't care about him. Then that female intuition will kick in and say how dare that Mutha not care about me not calling him. You will then get mad and start stalking him and slashing his tires. You will then call his mother and try to win her over in hopes he will take you back. You two then will make up and repeat this same cycle until you realize that you don't care anymore and then it will repeat itself again until you go to homecoming and get with that dude you always said you wanted to hook up with in the first place when you was at JSU. :D

Makaho...
Will you be at homecoming;)

Thrilla
I am correct is was a week :p

Re: ummmmm

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

Makaho...
Will you be at homecoming;)

Will I be at homecoming ???
That's like asking if Wavy Dave is gonna be on the sidelines ???

I guess I need to get back to my college weight then hunh ATL..

Ummm, lets see If I lose 10lbs a month then I can wear some of my old frat shirts by homecoming. It's on now ATL !!!:D :D :D

Back