IS anyone as "burned" out on Usher as me?

LadyLuck13

Chocolate Rain
Don't get me wrong, I am commend Usher's comeback fame and recordsetting in CD sales, but this Dallas radio station here has introduced a 4th Usher song featuring Mike Jones (who? Mike Jones).... Now, once or maybe even twice and hour, you're GUARANTEED to hear Usher.... :rolleyes: Goodness!

I feel ya' (and believe I'd like to). Here in Houston, you can't turn on the radio and not hear him. It's either Yeah, Burn, or Cofessions Pt. 2. We haven't gotten the song feat. Mike Jones yet, but I'm sure it won't be too long. And is it just me or does "Burn" sound almost exactly like "U Got it Bad".

First of all....Freakquency, who da hell are you? I thought you were posting as Panthro, until you said you were in Htown. :confused:

Anyway, Usher's ass has gotten on my last nerve....and you're right LL, Dallas will wear out any song. :smh:

SU's Finest '93 said:
First of all....Freakquency, who da hell are you? I thought you were posting as Panthro, until you said you were in Htown. :confused:
I was wondering where Panthro was....

I caught on to Usher late, so that's the only thing that Im bumping in my ride.

Usher can no Wrong in my book.

BandFan said:
I caught on to Usher late, so that's the only thing that Im bumping in my ride.

Usher can no Wrong in my book.

How in the hell could you cheat on Chili? And how stupid can you be to cheat and not wrap it up? I bet not see him on a BET Wrap It Up campaign.

I listen to that cd every day. I have to hear "Superstar" every day. My son has to hear "Yeah" at least 6 times in a row every time he is in the car.

Whatever I Want IS THE JAM!!! That is my favorite song on the radio now. That is a club banger!!!

Freakquency said:
We haven't gotten the song feat. Mike Jones yet, but I'm sure it won't be too long.

Man, you know Swisha House had to screw that jurnt up!

:topic:

I heard that Mike Jones/ Mike "5000" Watts OD'd a few weeks ago.........this is just another rumor right?

j-state_tiger06 said:
Man, you know Swisha House had to screw that jurnt up!

:topic:

I heard that Mike Jones/ Mike "5000" Watts OD'd a few weeks ago.........this is just another rumor right?
Mike Jones was at the Kapp...Beach Party 2004 here in houston two weekends ago.

Can't say I'm burnt out on Usher, just not interested. I was surprised that "Yeah" song was him. I just figured it was another Ludacris joint with a guest singer ;) His "Confessions" don't move me at all. With all these new pop stars popping up every other minute, I guess it's good he can still carry a career.

SU's Finest '93 said:

You're not the only one! :lol:

I like the new CD but they are running the new song, "Burn" into the ground!! I'm not talking about on the radio, either. I've seen the video for Burn about 20 times in the past 2 days!!! And it's not just BET. It's BET and MTV that are showing this video every hour on the hour.

Usher ft. Mike Jones(who)Mike Jones. It's supposed to be a bonus track on the Confessions cd. It's not on my cd. I had to download it from the internet...but they bump it a lot on K104 here in Dallas.

ms.sonic96 said:
Who's the artist?

Yanno what irks me about these Dallas stations?????

If 97.9 'The Beat' plays an Usher song.... why does K104 immediately play the EXACT SAME SONG!!!!! It's dayum-near an echo, from one radio station to another......

And Warnda is right, these Dallas station play the phukk outta USHER......

Makes me wanna :vomit:

Well....maybe it IS just Dallas stations....With 4 songs out, they are guaranteed to play a song or 2 every hour....

I'm just burned out with the radio period, and I rarely listen. They will play any song in the ground. I'v enever understood that about radio. You would thunk that the general public would tire of certain songs like it seems that most of us do. But I guess that is one of my worst assumtions....

The CD is great though........I love "That's what its made for"!

Umm frequency.....who the hell is chili supposed to be that she can't get cheated on?

Back