Iran attacks Iraqi bases housing American troops

Olde Hornet

Iran attacks Iraqi bases housing American troops

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/us-iran-soleimani-tensions-intl-01-07-20

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-iraq-live-updates/ar-BBYHc7Z?ocid=spartandhp

Iran attacked two American bases in Iraq early Wednesday, Iranian official news media and United States officials said, the start of what Iran had promised would be retaliation for the killing of a top Revolutionary Guards commander.

“The fierce revenge by the Revolutionary Guards has begun,” Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said in a statement on a Telegram channel.
Iranian news media reported the attacks hours after the remains of the commander, Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, were returned to his hometown in Iran for burial.

Looks like the troops were in bunkers that held up!
:clap:

We'll find out today, he can say we're at war or do more strikes.

Hopefully neither, but he's an egomaniac and his followers will want him to do something.
While the poor white trash goes back ff to die and get hurt, and the rich whites send their kids off for deferments...... Amazing how they fall for it. Yet every real war America has been in it is the black troops who win it for them.

We'll find out today, he can say we're at war or do more strikes.

Hopefully neither, but he's an egomaniac and his followers will want him to do something.

Well we know he can't say we're at war as congress is the only one who can declare war.

I dont think there will be any war. Iran shot that plane down last night, IDK what anyone says.... A plane coming down few miles off tip of Iran airport after takeoff, and the plane on video is obviously a Descending fireball, which cant realistically and factually be a "Technical issue" which would have the plane in a whole coming down, or not seen in the dark night coming down other than the lights..... With the trajectory of the scattered debris over a stretched area rather than one compound crash site.... But again, realistically Iran does not have the military power whether mechanical, technical, or manpower to take this on..... WW3 in my honest realistic opinion will not happen

Trump backed down. The ball was in his court after Iran attacked our troops and after Trump warned them not to do that, and he did nothing. I am glad he backed down, but let's call it for what it is.

It was all staged if you ask me. The white house was notified before the missiles were shot. Since when does a thief call you to let you know he going to rob you?

I dont think there will be any war. Iran shot that plane down last night, IDK what anyone says.... A plane coming down few miles off tip of Iran airport after takeoff, and the plane on video is obviously a Descending fireball, which cant realistically and factually be a "Technical issue" which would have the plane in a whole coming down, or not seen in the dark night coming down other than the lights..... With the trajectory of the scattered debris over a stretched area rather than one compound crash site.... But again, realistically Iran does not have the military power whether mechanical, technical, or manpower to take this on..... WW3 in my honest realistic opinion will not happen

Iran is no Iraq or Afghanistan. In sheer military and economic power, they can inflict alot of pain. And that's before you get into all of the proxies fighting on their behalf. They've already been conducting joint military exercises with their allies China and Russia which makes a formidable force against an isolated USA. Hearing these MAGA folks go on as if America is invincible is laughable considering the USA got its ass handed to it not even 50 years ago by a smaller,poorer Vietnam . Putin pulled those puppet strings and now has America all alone. He has all the leverage now. Watch how Russia comes in and saves the day in the end with some peace agreement. so much for America being great again.

I wish I could find one of dick Gregory's last interviews when he said that Black folks dont need to do shit. America's racism will be the thing that brings it down.

It was all staged if you ask me. The white house was notified before the missiles were shot. Since when does a thief call you to let you know he going to rob you?

They were warned by Iraq as Iran gave them and some other countries that have troops there a head up to go cover.
They were sending 45 a warning shot that they can get missiles shot onto U.S. bases and could do some damage if necessary.

Agent orange and the military LIED again about what happened.
:crazy:

They love him in the military!
:lmao:

Earlier this week President Donald Trump said he does not consider potential brain injuries to be as serious as physical combat wounds, downplaying the severity of the injuries suffered in Iraq.
:snicker

During the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Trump was asked to explain the discrepancy between his previous comments that no US service member was harmed in the January 8 Iranian missile attack on Al-Asad airbase in Iraq, and the latest reports of US troops being treated for injuries sustained in that attack.

"No, I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it's not very serious," Trump replied during a news conference.

34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/politics/34-injuries-iran-missile-strike/index.html

The Pentagon and President Donald Trump had initially said no service members were injured or killed in the January 8 Iranian missile attack, which was retaliation for the January 2 US drone strike that killed a top Iranian general.

Hoffman said Friday that the Defense Department will review its processes for tracking and reporting injuries suffered by service members.
"The goal is to be as transparent, accurate and to provide the American people and our service members with the best information about the tremendous sacrifices our war fighters make," Hoffman told reporters Friday.

Back