IP Man 4 on Netflix

@Fiyah thanks for letting me know. I watched #3 last night with the cameo from Mike Tyson. This is certainly a deviation from the norm for me.....lol I'm going to watch #2 today. I probably won't watch #1 because there isn't English audio (at least on Netflix).

Quite sure I've seen 1 and 2. Have to watch 3 and 4.

I don't know if you all are into Thai martial arts, but a friend introduced me to the Ong-Bak series. Pretty good martial arts movies. A lot better than I expected.

Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior

Ong-Bak2: The Beginning

Ong-Bak3: The Final Battle

Will look into when I get a chance. What I look for is a good storyline in movies. Ip4 storylines were how kung fu was introduced to the Marine Corp and dealt with social issues that got my attention.

Just actually watch IP Man (1st one) and really enjoyed it. I usually don't like many movies that I got to read the subtitles to watch it, but this one wasn't really bad. Gonna go on to the 2nd one later this week.

@Fiyah thanks for letting me know. I watched #3 last night with the cameo from Mike Tyson. This is certainly a deviation from the norm for me.....lol I'm going to watch #2 today. I probably won't watch #1 because there isn't English audio (at least on Netflix).
Dude, #1 is the best. Cameo of Bruce Lee when he was a kid

Just actually watch IP Man (1st one) and really enjoyed it. I usually don't like many movies that I got to read the subtitles to watch it, but this one wasn't really bad. Gonna go on to the 2nd one later this week.

Just finished IP2, not bad.... Gonna go on to IP3 later in the week.

Finished IP3, it was just alright so far the weakest of the bunch. I guess they just wrought off his 2nd child in this movie.

Back