Internet Broadcast

I am working at a speed of 200 MPH to get everything up and running...there was a slight set back due to the server change. I should (hopefully) have everything in place by tomorrow afternoon.

I have the following schools internet broadcast station:

PVAMU
SU
Alabama St
Jackson St
UAPB
MVSU
Alcorn

click the speaker icon for broadcast

The one I have for GSU does not seemed to be working, they may have changed providers.
AAMU's is still not working
TSU does not have a broadcast over the internet :whine: :cry:

Kenn, I've already updated the scoreboard for Saturdays games, so if you get it posted on the front page all the information is in there.

Fiyah said:
AAMU's is still not working

Kenn, I've already updated the scoreboard for Saturdays games, so if you get it posted on the front page all the information is in there.
I'm not sure if you are referring to last year's feed, but I think the problem has/is being corrected.

It wasn't working as of yesterday, I went to the WJAB website and the connection is still not working.

Well, I know they have been notified of the problem. Last year during football season we would lose the feed. It worked fine during bball season. It was a matter of how many people were listening over the internet. Too many for the server to handle I believe. Hopefully by tomorrow things will be different.

This board is great!!! Good work Kenn & Fiyah.

Does anyone know if MBC is carrying any SWAC games this week?

Back