The One Man Band
I have been trying to reply to a thread in Small Talk for nearly 2 hours and keep getting an internal server error.
That may be temporary. I had to conduct a quick server reboot. Let me know if it happens again.@Kenn Rashad
Never saw this error come up before. I was quoting someone and got these errors.
The following error occurred:
Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion.
- XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 354
- XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1460
- XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 571
- XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hbcuspor/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13
When I get it I usually just have to delete something in my post (like a pic or link). It does happen when I try to quote certain people and I have to delete something in their post to quote them.
This has been my experience as well. Unfortunately, it's not a problem that I can directly pinpoint and there is not much I can do about a fix. That is something the software developer has to address. @96lionessWhen I get it I usually just have to delete something in my post (like a pic or link). It does happen when I try to quote certain people and I have to delete something in their post to quote them.