Intercessory Prayer(s)

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Disclaimer: for those who believe in and worship the Lord God Jehovah, and His Son, Jesus Christ

Today, I read something here on the Forums that brought tears to my eyes. I know we've read about some horrible tragedies and deaths on the Boards; I haven't been a member of the Boards for as long as most of you, but today just hit me hard when I read about the man who killed his 19-month old child. It just hit me! I don't know why, but it did, and even as I type this now, I still have tears in my eyes.

In the last week, we've read about the young woman in Louisiana who was rescued from her ex-boyfriend who tried to kill her; she was rescued by her family. We've read about the killing of a young man who played for Alabama State (basketball), killed over a used iPhone. We've read about the killing of Coach Spivery's daughter and how another daughter was wounded by gunshot; his daughter killed by an ex-boyfriend. And now today, we hear about a baby, not yet 2years old, killed by her father, because he couldn't take being rejected by her mother.

I know many may have the mindset of "there is nothing new under the sun"; while that may be true, that does not justify all the evil, all the killings, all the hate that's going on today. If there was ever a time or a need to pray, it's now. So many people are hurting behind deaths and killings; so many people are walking in suicide or depression or anguish and anxiety and looking to the wrong people/places for a way out. So many people have confused the false images of reality seen on television with true reality and are now walking in confusion. We need to pray.

TSPN, I just had to post this because I believe and know what prayer can do. As I continue my walk in re-establishing my relationship with God, I am re-learning and re-discovering and re-living the power of prayer. Every Wednesday night, one hour before Bible Study, my church has Intercessory Prayer, and I've been going for about 2 years now. And for 45 minutes, it's nothing but prayer of Intercession(s) (some pray out loud, some quietly).

Remember, you don't have to know a person to pray for them. We all stand in need of something(s); we all know someone that is spiritual need (or any need).Pray and not faint, pray in season and out, pray without ceasing. And when you do, please remember me and my children. Be forever blessed TSPN posters, and may you be forever covered by God's Grace and Mercy.

Disclaimer: for those who believe in and worship the Lord God Jehovah, and His Son, Jesus Christ

Today, I read something here on the Forums that brought tears to my eyes. I know we've read about some horrible tragedies and deaths on the Boards; I haven't been a member of the Boards for as long as most of you, but today just hit me hard when I read about the man who killed his 19-month old child. It just hit me! I don't know why, but it did, and even as I type this now, I still have tears in my eyes.

In the last week, we've read about the young woman in Louisiana who was rescued from her ex-boyfriend who tried to kill her; she was rescued by her family. We've read about the killing of a young man who played for Alabama State (basketball), killed over a used iPhone. We've read about the killing of Coach Spivery's daughter and how another daughter was wounded by gunshot; his daughter killed by an ex-boyfriend. And now today, we hear about a baby, not yet 2years old, killed by her father, because he couldn't take being rejected by her mother.

I know many may have the mindset of "there is nothing new under the sun"; while that may be true, that does not justify all the evil, all the killings, all the hate that's going on today. If there was ever a time or a need to pray, it's now. So many people are hurting behind deaths and killings; so many people are walking in suicide or depression or anguish and anxiety and looking to the wrong people/places for a way out. So many people have confused the false images of reality seen on television with true reality and are now walking in confusion. We need to pray.

TSPN, I just had to post this because I believe and know what prayer can do. As I continue my walk in re-establishing my relationship with God, I am re-learning and re-discovering and re-living the power of prayer. Every Wednesday night, one hour before Bible Study, my church has Intercessory Prayer, and I've been going for about 2 years now. And for 45 minutes, it's nothing but prayer of Intercession(s) (some pray out loud, some quietly).

Remember, you don't have to know a person to pray for them. We all stand in need of something(s); we all know someone that is spiritual need (or any need).Pray and not faint, pray in season and out, pray without ceasing. And when you do, please remember me and my children. Be forever blessed TSPN posters, and may you be forever covered by God's Grace and Mercy.

That is so true. The kids and us older folk as well need prayer especially the kids. I was just in court friday with a friend and everyone but the court beleive's the child mom is going to kill him. She has put the child in a psychiatric hospital so he wouldn't get to visit the dad, had CPS called on her and yet the court does nothing. Thanks for the prayers in advance

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Very Timely!

In Jesus' Name......AMEN!

Hello everyone. It is with the heaviest of hearts that I post this:

One of our Golden Lions, Jaikahb Ingram, was found unresponsive in his dorm room shortly before 9pm last night. Attempts to resuscitate him were unsuccessful.

I’ve been thinking of this all day, with so much running through my mind, so many questions. Right now, I’m asking for prayer for the Ingram family, and for my UAPB family. Please pray that the ever present and sustaining spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ saturate the Ingram family and the Golden Lion family!

Thank you, and the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

View: https://twitter.com/DaReal96lioness/status/1184823020847796224?s=20

@96lioness ... I am joining you in prayer for the Ingram family. I will be praying that God will do and be all that they need Him to do and be.
Also, praying for all who knew and loved Jaikahb ... 🙏

Father God....you know all about it....bless our dear sister @96lioness in every way that she stands in need.
Even now, God....let her feel Your presence and Your Love, all over her ...🙏 ...in Jesus's Name, Amen!

Back