Instructions for this weekend..........

BgJag

Jaguar Nation
Final coordination for SWACPAGE 20nola02 Reunion

First I would like to wish all that will attend this event a safe arrival.
All that will be driving I need your names to give to the Navy security personnel at the main entrance to avoid you getting out for a visitor?s pass. Also be prepare to show some form of identification.

Thursday (7p.m. - 10p.m.) & Saturday (8p.m. - tbd) ? Social for early arrivals & Fight Night (tentative)
BgJag?s Place ? 3621 Somerset Drive, NOLA, LA 70131 (504 394-9334)
Get on the Expressway (US 90/ Pontchartrain) going toward the Mississippi River bridge / westbank. Take the first exit (Gen de Gaulle East). Go through ?5? lights. After the fifth light (Kabel) proceed and turn left on the third cross street (Somerset). My house is the 10th house on the left. A U.S. flag will be flying out front.

Friday (7:30-12a.m.) ? Meet and Greet & ?Inclement weather? for Saturday?s cookout.
Naval Support Activity, 700 Carmick Street Bldg. 700. Algiers, La 70142 (westbank).
?The Crescent Room?
Get on the Expressway (US 90/ Pontchartrain) going toward / across the Mississippi River bridge / westbank. Take the first exit (Gen de Gaulle East). Veer to the left before the light. The 2 left lanes turn onto Shirley Drive. Keep straight on Shirley to the next light, stay to your left. Takes you to the main gate. Show id and turn left. Make the first right (Constellation), then the next left (Carmick). The building to your left in Bldg 700, park in front or go to the end of the building and park on the side or back. The Crescent room is on the first floor, through the front double doors and immediate to your right.

Saturday (noon ? 7p.m.) ? Cookout
Lakeshore Drive, Shelter #3

Options #1 ? leaving from downtown get back on the expressway (US 90/ Pontchartrain) heading 10W Baton Rouge. Take the Florida Blvd / West End exit. Stay on West End through 3 lights. You will be entering West End Park on Lakeshore Drive. Follow Lakeshore for about 2 miles(+). You will see a paved parking lot to your left. Park there, the shelter is on the other side of the levee to your right. If you go over a bridge or to UNO campus you went to far.

Options #2 - leaving from downtown go west on Canal Street (toward the dome) to N. Carrolton. Turn right on Carrolton. Carrolton will turns into Wisner Blvd at City Park, keep straight. The park will be on your left and Lake Bayou St. John on your right. Continue pass Filmore Av., John Kennedy H.S. will be to your left. At the next light (Robert E. Lee Blvd) get in the right lane and proceed through the light (if it?s green). You will come to a circle, veer right go around under the bridge. You will see a set of steps to your right. Shelter #3 is on the other side of the levee from there. The parking lot is ahead to your right.

Contact info: brichar80@yahoo.com, Bg 504 394-9334, Nice 504 861-1546.

Ok I hope this is not a simple question

ummmmmmmmmmmm Which expressway??? I mean hwy 85, 75 1-20 west which expressway dude???? :lol:

Re: Ok I hope this is not a simple question

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
ummmmmmmmmmmm Which expressway??? I mean hwy 85, 75 1-20 west which expressway dude???? :lol:

Toi, I edited my post, thanks.

I'll be in New Orleans tonight, so those needing any info can call the number Bg Jag posted, if you call that number make sure you ask for me by my name (Derrick), or you might get hung up on by my father. He's not good with names, and he's never called me D-NICE, and he doesn't care for people who dial the wrong number, I don't know why, but he does.

My cell number is (240) 372-1537, if you can't reach me at my parents home.

NICE

Back