Indiana fires Tom Crean

They're supposedly trying to throw the entire bank at Billy Donovan to leave OKC. However, he's making $6 million and really grew tired of all the hoops you had to jump through to recruit good talent in college.

Tom Crean couldn't live up to the Indiana expectations. Similar to Mike Davis when he got ran. Mike actually did better at Indiana than Crean.

Ohio State is going to fire Thad Matta next season if he does this bad again. It is a what have you done for me lately society.

LSU better get a coach that can recruit in the South.

Indiana might want to get on the phone with their hometown kid over at UCLA Steve Alford.

Tom Crean couldn't live up to the Indiana expectations. Similar to Mike Davis when he got ran. Mike actually did better at Indiana than Crean.

Ohio State is going to fire Thad Matta next season if he does this bad again. It is a what have you done for me lately society.

LSU better get a coach that can recruit in the South.
In other Big 10 news, I see Illinois stole Oklahoma State's coach. lol

I'm still surprised by that one.

Wouldn't surprise me if Oklahoma State or another P5 school makes a run at Marshall at Wichita State.

Underwood was the lowest-paid coach in the Big 12 this year, and had made less than the previous coach, Travis Ford, who was fired.

If OSU is going to pony up money to pay Marshall or anyone else, they risk alienating Mike Gundy, who still hasn't signed his contract extension yet. He doesn't want to make the same or less than the basketball coach.

Last edited:
Underwood was the lowest-paid coach in the Big 12 this year, and had made less than the previous coach, Travis Ford, who was fired.

If OSU is going to pony up money to pay Marshall or anyone else, they risk alienating Mike Gundy, who still hasn't signed his contract extension yet. He doesn't want to make the same or less than the basketball coach.

Mike Gundy should worry about not getting Ref-whooped

Back