In Your Opinion

Get Ready

How many points are we going to score on 0-9:
How many points are we going to beat them by:

I say we are going to score 49 points
And we are going to beat them by 52.

What do you think?

I'd say you'll win by no more than 21. I don't think they're as week as Valley. However, no matter what the final score, just don't lose.

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h4>

As I predicted against Valley 30 points. But given that we are going to there home and I hope they are a little better than Valley. I say
Jackson State over 0-9 by 25

IMHO..........

I would say that the great JSU Machine will score 26 points (4 touchdowns, missed PATs....succeed with a 2-point conversion)

But with this new-found offense that we found will allow AAMU to score 28 points, and out kicker will be SWAC Special Teams Player of the Week in this upset.

So you will beat us by a -2 margin.

That Jack State Edumacation....

Originally posted by Get Ready

What do you think?

:xeye:

I think your azz needs to go back to school! :p

NT,

You never addressed the question, bruh. How much will we score and beat you by? :p

NT

It took you to pick that up...I knowed a smart buck like you would get it.

Anyway....we is gone beat yalls ass into submission. Instead of losing money on a football program, 0-9 is going to concentrate on paying the government back all that money.

Originally posted by Get Ready
How many points are we going to score on 0-9:
How many points are we going to beat them by:

What do you think?

I'm going to do this by numerical analysis...

Background - How 0-8 got their name (0-8 present tense, 0-10 future tense)....

Back in 0-8 D2 days they would occassionally step up and play one of the big boys with limited success, kinda like they are doing since trying to be D1AA.

0-8 stuns JSU 21-20. So 0-8 is +1. After this game they wanted to come into the SWAC cause JSU won the SWAC and this was their only regular season lost. Therefore 0-8 concluded they could compete in the SWAC.

0-8 goes out and hires them a D1 coach, Cooper.
0-8 joins the SWAC and starts playing SWAC schools on a regular basis. They beat a bad GSU team 14-13 and they believe they are prime time players. This win makes the 0-8 +2 points on the Big 3. Later 0-8 shocks SU 33-27. Cooper calls this his greatest victory to date. Now 0-8 is +8 points on the Big 3. With SU winning the SWAC title that year, 0-8 knows that they are ready to take over the SWAC.

This is the first yeat that 0-8 SWAC games counted and little did 0-8 realize that in the SWAC, pay back is a MoFo... They started the year +8 on the Big 3. In 0-8 first visit to Grambling, GSU beat them 36-31, lowering there +8 advantage to just a mere +3 points and making 0-8 become officially 0-1(since it now counts). Then 0-8 made their initial visit to Baton Rouge. SU beat them 29-12, totally taking away 0-8 positive advantage. Now 0-8 is 0-2 and down -14 points. Then JSU pays them a visit to Crews and whips them 28-18, now 0-8 is 0-3 and down -24 points.

0-8 loses to GSU 17-14, becoming 0-4 and down -27 points. 0-8 loses to SU 31-20, becoming 0-5 and down -38 points. Then they lose to JSU 34-28, becoming 0-6 and down -44 points. Then luck ould be on their side and the come through the back door (Who in the "L" left the gate open?)/i] got a rematch with GSU in the SCGII, which they lost 14-6, making them 0-7, and down -52 points.

0-8, loses to GSU 27-7, making them 0-8 and down -72 points.

And now they face JSU on 9-29.

Based upon this numerical analysis, 0-8 is losing by an average 9 points per game. JSU average margin of victory over 0-8 is 8 points. 0-8 doesn't lose too many games by wide margins, i.e. they just lose 'em.

So IMHO, JSU will beat 0-8 soon to be 0-9 by at least 8 points. But if 0-8 can't get their offense together the margin will expand by a factor of 3.

I hope this historical numerical analysis has those new to the Smack page.

LOL @ Dr. J and his "new math"!

So IMHO, JSU will beat 0-8 soon to be 0-9 by at least 8 points. But if 0-8 can't get their offense together the margin will expand by a factor of 3.

:emlaugh:

Re: Re: In Your Opinion

Originally posted by Dr. J

I'm going to do this by numerical analysis...

Background - How 0-8 got their name (0-8 present tense, 0-10 future tense)....

Back in 0-8 D2 days they would occassionally step up and play one of the big boys with limited success, kinda like they are doing since trying to be D1AA.

0-8 stuns JSU 21-20. So 0-8 is +1. After this game they wanted to come into the SWAC cause JSU won the SWAC and this was their only regular season lost. Therefore 0-8 concluded they could compete in the SWAC.

0-8 goes out and hires them a D1 coach, Cooper.
0-8 joins the SWAC and starts playing SWAC schools on a regular basis. They beat a bad GSU team 14-13 and they believe they are prime time players. This win makes the 0-8 +2 points on the Big 3. Later 0-8 shocks SU 33-27. Cooper calls this his greatest victory to date. Now 0-8 is +8 points on the Big 3. With SU winning the SWAC title that year, 0-8 knows that they are ready to take over the SWAC.

This is the first yeat that 0-8 SWAC games counted and little did 0-8 realize that in the SWAC, pay back is a MoFo... They started the year +8 on the Big 3. In 0-8 first visit to Grambling, GSU beat them 36-31, lowering there +8 advantage to just a mere +3 points and making 0-8 become officially 0-1(since it now counts). Then 0-8 made their initial visit to Baton Rouge. SU beat them 29-12, totally taking away 0-8 positive advantage. Now 0-8 is 0-2 and down -14 points. Then JSU pays them a visit to Crews and whips them 28-18, now 0-8 is 0-3 and down -24 points.

0-8 loses to GSU 17-14, becoming 0-4 and down -27 points. 0-8 loses to SU 31-20, becoming 0-5 and down -38 points. Then they lose to JSU 34-28, becoming 0-6 and down -44 points. Then luck ould be on their side and the come through the back door (Who in the "L" left the gate open?)/i] got a rematch with GSU in the SCGII, which they lost 14-6, making them 0-7, and down -52 points.

0-8, loses to GSU 27-7, making them 0-8 and down -72 points.

And now they face JSU on 9-29.

Based upon this numerical analysis, 0-8 is losing by an average 9 points per game. JSU average margin of victory over 0-8 is 8 points. 0-8 doesn't lose too many games by wide margins, i.e. they just lose 'em.

I hope this historical numerical analysis has those new to the Smack page.
J

You ought to write text books for Funk and wagnalls. That is the best history report we have seen on the SWACpage.. I look for 0-9 to lose by at least 21 points.

Dr. J solves the question, what is "x"?

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

HUH?

And I thought Bg's numerous math lessons to Grams was hellacious! You are the bomb!

Great Post Dr. J. Documentation on 0-8, can't win when it counts. I say JSU by 20. BTW, JSU, watch out for the Statue of Liberty play.

Back